Michael Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

I was up the mid north coast packing the car up for the trip back to Sydney yesterday morning and this came across the news as a breaking story, i just looked at the TV screen stunned, as just about everyone else has mentioned he would almost be the last person you would think of of doing something like that. Sad really especially for his family and he also had a successful coffee shop running but as you say if found guilty he knew what he was doing. The ABC news last night said he was considered a smaller player in the operation even though that doesn't make him any less guilty than any of the bigger players in the operation.
    I had a similar reaction. It was a kind of 'nahh that doesn't makes sense' feeling. I guess like everyone he will have his day in court.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

I was watching the ABC news last night and they said former Penrith player leading into the story then mentioned he had played for Penrith, Parramatta and Cronulla but no mention of the Roosters, gave me a bit of a laugh out of this disappointing story.
      I think I saw it on a Channel Nine news clip but not the whole news. Cant recall really.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Danny Wicks did time and maybe Jarrad Mullen more recently.

Comment

It’s a bad look. Makes me worry what happens at all clubs behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
            Danny Wicks did time and maybe Jarrad Mullen more recently.
            No ones done better than John Tobin when it comes to drug supply/possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

No ones done better than John Tobin when it comes to drug supply/possession.
              NRL GOAT in that department

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

NRL GOAT in that department
                You might meet Michael Gordon at work over the next 12 months.

Comment

paul hayward's another

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    paul hayward's another
                    Yep I forgot about him. JT takes the honour for home soil.
                    I know people dont have any time for people who try to smuggle drugs but fark I felt sorry for Hayward & Warren Fellows.
                    I read the book The Damage Done & came to the conclusion those 2 were in hell on earth, Bangkwang prison not a nice place. Give me Long Bay any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Meh. Neither of those drugs should be illegal.

It's only a crime because the central authorities deem it so.
                      The thing is though, if they were legal, the syndicate that Gordon was alleged to be working with, wouldn't be dealing them. They would be dealing something else that is illegal. That is what these sorts of dealers do, they don't deal in things that they have an affinity for, they deal things that are illegal as a way of making a quick buck.

Comment

You might meet Michael Gordon at work over the next 12 months.
                        Haha he wont see inside but a silly silly boy still.

Comment

Yep I forgot about him. JT takes the honour for home soil.
                          I know people dont have any time for people who try to smuggle drugs but fark I felt sorry for Hayward & Warren Fellows.
                          I read the book The Damage Done & came to the conclusion those 2 were in hell on earth, Bangkwang prison not a nice place. Give me Long Bay any day.
                          Great read Mickie and any young person should read it before they go travelling and thinking of taking drugs in countries like Thailand where the consequences if you get caught are not the slap on the wrist that you might get here for possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                            This is really disappointing to hear. Flash was always the ultimate professional and didn’t seem to be involved with anything like this.
                            Shocked and disappointed, too. I had to google it just to double-check it was the same person. I guess you never can tell. Still, have to wait to see the whole story. Read a piece on Foxports alleging the previous coach went to management about his concerns about a drug culture in the club but they wouldn't do anything about it.

Comment

Those arguing ecstasy and cocaine should be legal should look up the long-term health effects of regular use. And yes, abuse of alcohol and nicotine ain't good as well (personally, I hate smoking and am a very cheap drunk), but you've got to draw the line somewhere! And if you use it, you're funding criminal gangs who are into some really nasty stuff, plus you don't know what you're getting.

Comment

Oh well............
                                And to think both his parents work in QLD Corrections!

Comment

Working...
                                X