Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crichton came up in de Belin's case as a friend - why/how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattyh
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
    The comment made by Angus is disappointing. I always thought he was a decent guy who had potential to one day be captain of our great club. Unfortunately if someone condones cheating on a pregnant girlfriend and the only negative would be if he gets caught then being a female I have lost respect for Angus. I would say most other female fans would feel the same.
    as a guy who's been in that situation first hand , despite what I thought and knew. I tried to take a similar path I have to say, I didn't want to lecture , but more point out what there is to lose. hard to say , this was the morning after, and I've kept my mouth shut on it for 17 years, I don't condone it, but I know he regrets it massively. yes he did marry her. about 6 other people knew, nobody said anything , some were disgusted, he is a cop btw. these situations as friends suck.

the rape and all that other stuff is not in any way what I'm referring to, I'm talking purely knowing your best friend cheated on his long term gf.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    The comment made by Angus is disappointing. I always thought he was a decent guy who had potential to one day be captain of our great club. Unfortunately if someone condones cheating on a pregnant girlfriend and the only negative would be if he gets caught then being a female I have lost respect for Angus. I would say most other female fans would feel the same.

Leave a comment:

• Noosa Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by ism22 View Post
    Doesn't change my overall opinion of him but kinda disappointing to see Crichton come up as part of an intercepted phone call, where he's like 'oh man the worst thing is if your missus finds out!!!'

Dunno how the two know each other or why he'd support a guy who admitted to cheating on his wife.

Oh and de Belin's story about 'accidentally' putting his dick up the girl's arse is bullshyte. Won't comment on the court proceedings but I think it's poor character for Gussie to back this dude. Regardless of what the courts say, he's cheated on his pregnant wife and admitted to trying to sneak in through the back door during intercourse (which IMO is rape... like sure do whatever you want if you get her consent + use enough vaseline, but like DUDE... trying to ram it in there's just wrong). Poor form!
    The article I read said that Gus called him to check on his welfare very early in the investigation, possibly without knowing all the details and just supporting a colleague. Possibly knew each other from Origin development camps. Same article said that it was De Belin's girlfriend not wife but either way if she was pregnant obviously a long term relationship so yes, very poor form.

I also thought the 'accidentally put my dick' statement was unbelievable and then makes you question all of his other explanations. Feel very sorry for the girl if it did go down as she says.

Leave a comment:

• Roosterfarian
    replied
    Jack de Felon.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Dr Belins a deadset goose but I don't think the above post is appropriate or needed

Leave a comment:

• Crichton came up in de Belin's case as a friend - why/how?

Doesn't change my overall opinion of him but kinda disappointing to see Crichton come up as part of an intercepted phone call, where he's like 'oh man the worst thing is if your missus finds out!!!'

Dunno how the two know each other or why he'd support a guy who admitted to cheating on his wife.

Oh and de Belin's story about 'accidentally' putting his dick up the girl's arse is bullshyte. Won't comment on the court proceedings but I think it's poor character for Gussie to back this dude. Regardless of what the courts say, he's cheated on his pregnant wife and admitted to trying to sneak in through the back door during intercourse (which IMO is rape... like sure do whatever you want if you get her consent + use enough vaseline, but like DUDE... trying to ram it in there's just wrong). Poor form!
Working...
X