Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be our next Captain once Jake and Cords retire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

“ What ref? That wasn’t forward?! Oh it was? Okay sorry.” Or “ “
    “Hey Ref are we allowed to challenge that? We are?! Okay thank you. “
    haha ...yeah can just see polite, humble captain Toups wanting a ref's challenge ... "ahem ,excuse me mr ref sir might I bother you for a minute. If its not to much trouble, could I please challenge your decision ..not that I think you've made a mistake, but perhaps you were unsighted. So if its all right with you I'd like to respectfully challenge your decision"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

haha ...yeah can just see polite, humble captain Toups wanting a ref's challenge ... "ahem ,excuse me mr ref sir might I bother you for a minute. If its not to much trouble, could I please challenge your decision ..not that I think you've made a mistake, but perhaps you were unsighted. So if its all right with you I'd like to respectfully challenge your decision"
      Sounds like a Godfrey in Dads Army situation. Ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Sounds like a Godfrey in Dads Army situation. Ruthless.
        Could just imagine the response from any number of the current refs.

*current NRL ref: "No".

Toups: "uhh, okay... but uhm sir, may I ask why not... umm, not that I'm trying to question your integrity nor your decision, I just know that 'the boys will ask how you come to that conclusion and I would like to tell them something... sir".

*current NRL ref: "tell em... cause I said no".

Toups walks back to the team: "he uhm..... he said uhh..... No".

Radley: "WHAT THE FU..... does he mean no, oi ref..........

Trent in the press conference: "Where here to discuss a quality game of football between two sides who wanted to win and it could have gone either way... that's not up for us to decide... and I'm sure they'll have a reason for it in the morning... we're not here to discuss Victor".

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

Could just imagine the response from any number of the current refs.

*current NRL ref: "No".

Toups: "uhh, okay... but uhm sir, may I ask why not... umm, not that I'm trying to question your integrity nor your decision, I just know that 'the boys will ask how you come to that conclusion and I would like to tell them something... sir".

*current NRL ref: "tell em... cause I said no".

Toups walks back to the team: "he uhm..... he said uhh..... No".

Radley: "WHAT THE FU..... does he mean no, oi ref..........

Trent in the press conference: "Where here to discuss a quality game of football between two sides who wanted to win and it could have gone either way... that's not up for us to decide... and I'm sure they'll have a reason for it in the morning... we're not here to discuss Victor".
          See thats why I voted for Rads

Comment

The leadership vacuum when Fittler and Ricketson left was enormous and I’d believe it would be similar again.
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Teddy and Rads as Co-Captains

Comment

Toops has a way with words. Make Friend look like Winston Churchill. We'd be mad not to give it to Toops.

Comment

It comes down to 3 players
                  Teddy, Keary and Gus. Radleys time will come though a bit further down the line.

Comment

Keary - not afraid to tell the Gladiator to go whistle up a gumtree in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                      Keary - not afraid to tell the Gladiator to go whistle up a gumtree in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.
                      Absolutely ! that's why I picked him ...strong willed, good talker, smart footballer, has the respect of all. And anyone who's go no qualms about telling Gladiator off has already earned the respect of all roosters !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

Absolutely ! that's why I picked him ...strong willed, good talker, smart footballer, has the respect of all. And anyone who's go no qualms about telling Gladiator off has already earned the respect of all roosters !
                        Inspirational for a little fella isn’t he..

Comment

Toops

Comment

Working...
                          X