No announcement yet.

Soo3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It alll went qld way its what happens up there with these pathetic refs to scared to let the game flow ,addo carr scores every day of the week

Comment

Hate to Blues ripped off, but well done to Nugget and Mullet, the latter was brilliant tonight.

Comment

Friendy running the ball over the sideline....

Where have I seen that before?

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          the series that got away from the blues. lost it game one. but great game of footy tonight.
          Munster is a sensational competitor and player, carried them all the way.

no coincidence that both qld and nsw had no attack when Munster and teddy both go off injured in the last two games.

nice to have some excitement to finish an awful 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Munster is a sensational competitor and player, carried them all the way.

no coincidence that both qld and nsw had no attack when Munster and teddy both go off injured in the last two games.

nice to have some excitement to finish an awful 2020.
            Ive always thought Munster over rated but made me eat my words tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
              Hate to Blues ripped off, but well done to Nugget and Mullet, the latter was brilliant tonight.
              Yep that's the positive from it. Good for Jake that QLD didn't collapse as soon as that guy who refuses to make a call on his retirement retired.

NSW was poor selection IMO... lots of guys who had an okay 2020 at club level but aren't particularly good. Didn't help that Cords + Teddy got taken out.

2 last 5 minute send-offs for QLD l. They won but it was typical, grubby BS.

Comment

Was a great game of footy. Even though NSW lost I believe they had the better defence. They just lacked the attacking prowess.

To wrap that game up, Teddy doesn’t get knocked out, NSW win. It’s that simple.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  Friendy running the ball over the sideline....

Where have I seen that before?

The same...2018!

Comment

Cook's dummy half runs are good, but his defense is very ineffectual. Lots of post contact metres from Qld when he was the first defender.

Comment

No ball and no favours. Jake Trbojevic on par with Cleary.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                        Cook's dummy half runs are good, but his defense is very ineffectual. Lots of post contact metres from Qld when he was the first defender.
                        Cook doesn’t pass off the deck enough. He stands up with the ball too much and the side loses momentum.
                        It might work in club football when players work combinations. In rep footy when his side needs to build pressure it doesn’t work
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I saw Jake run the ball over the sideline in the 2018 GF. Special moment. I know the season is over but if Lindsay hadn’t been injured for the game against the Faiders........

Comment

QLD were the better team tonight Grant and Munster were just brilliant losing Teddy was massive hope he is alright. The Blues to me appeared to have no leadership when he went off the forwards lacked intensity and finally their halves went missing especially Cody Walker who if it wasn't proven already he is a myth in big games.

Comment

Collins and Friend were both great. Real shame for Teddy that he got knocked out. Hopefully he is alright.

Comment

I call bullshit, accident with Pappa’s knees into Teddies head. Players know exactly what they are doing. Pappa put himself in a position to inflict injury.
                                ‘Concussion is a huge problem in our game.
                                I hate SoO, to much risk to our players. I only care about the Roosters

Comment

Working...
                                X