Fittler’s son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fittler’s son

There was an article in one of today’s papers about Fittler’s son. Can someone post the whole article on here please?
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Look down three threads

Comment

Can’t see it bud. Maybe it’s by someone ive blocked..

Comment

NSW coach Brad Fittler is plotting to take down Queensland for a third successive season — and it may not be long before another Fittler is ready to terrorise the Maroons.

The Daily Telegraph has secured video footage of Fittler’s son, Zach, scoring a brilliant solo try by displaying the same power, speed and side step as his famous dad.

Playing in a junior representative game for the Sydney Roosters against North Sydney a month ago at Henson Park, Zach takes the ball at first receiver and cuts through the Bears defence with two massive right foot side steps which would have made Brad proud.

Zach even walks like Fittler.

And what makes it even more eerie is Zach was wearing the No. 13 Roosters jumper — worn so often by Brad.

Watch The State of Origin III Full & Mini REPLAY on Kayo with no ad-breaks during play and Fox League Commentary. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly
        NRL champion Brad Fittler is thrilled with the efforts and attitude of his son Zach.
        While still living with his family on Sydney’s northern beaches, Zach attends school in the eastern suburbs and is emerging through the Roosters junior system.

Zach represented NSW in the Australian Schoolboy titles in Adelaide last year.

Despite being just 14-years-old, Zach is already as tall of Brad, who stands 186 cm (6ft 1 in). Some even say Zach is even more laid back than the chilled Fittler.

FROM OUR PARTNERS

Basketball is back on Foxtel with the NBA and NBL Foxtel Now 10 day free trial*

Young Sydney Roosters player Zach Fittler in action against Norths.
        While preparing to topple Queensland in Wednesday night’s decider at Suncorp Stadium, Fittler took time to praise the efforts and attitude of Zach.

“I just love watching him, it’s great,” Fittler said. “Obviously there are challenges being a parent that has had a career in footy. I try to stay out of it as much as possible.
        Proud dad Brad with son Zach. Picture: Sam Ruttyn
        “He will get his own desire if it’s there. You’d have to ask him (if he looks up to his dad). I don’t know if he does what I say.”

Asked could he see himself in Zach, Fittler said: “Without a doubt. The side step, absolutely. It’s amazing. I don’t know how that snuck through the genes. It’s bizarre.

“You try to figure what comes through the genes, it’s hilarious. Zach can walk his own path. If a young bloke has ability, and they want to do it, then they will find a way to get it done.

“He hasn’t played anywhere near as much as I did as a young kid.

“His mum (Marie) plays a big part, getting him around. It’s a big commitment from parents these days. They do a lot of travelling. He has a very committed mum.”

Fittler also offered special support for sporting daughter, Demi.

“She used to play netball but plays touch now. I love watching the kids play sport, it’s unreal,” Fittler said.

“I’m totally enthralled watching both kids play sport, whether it’s ‘netty’ or touch footy. Both kids are very active, they get into it. It’s a good way to grow up, when they’re in teams.”

There would be no doubt NRL recruitment managers will be already monitoring young Fittler.

Zach has played rugby league for the Mona Vale Raiders — the junior club of manly stars Jake and Tom Trbojevic — and also tried rugby union.
        Last edited by BUDDY; 11-16-2020, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or does that pic of him playing against Norths not look like the same kid?
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            Is it just me or does that pic of him playing against Norths not look like the same kid?
            True right...

That kid looks like the love child of Joey Manu and R.T.S.

Which would be a pretty decent specimen.

Comment

Cheers Bud.

Comment

Here's the video clip of the passage of play they're talking about.

https://www.thechronicle.com.au/spor...1s6xTh-iP8Yjp0

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                  Here's the video clip of the passage of play they're talking about.

https://www.thechronicle.com.au/spor...1s6xTh-iP8Yjp0
                  Dam , he does look like the old man

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                    Google Brad Fittler’s wife & you will see Zac has her features.

Comment

Another Manly junior to the Chooks.
                      Does he kick goals?

Comment

I would hate to be the son of a legend
                        barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

So exciting if he is anything like his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                            I would hate to be the son of a legend
                            I love being the son of a legend.
                            As do my son and daughter.

Comment

The potential is there. Very exciting times ahead... this kid and Sam Walker could be the future halves pairing in less than 10 years if all goes well (very far ahead but good to know of young, upcoming prospects !)

Comment

Working...
                              X