Lindsay Collins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Collins

A 10 year player with us. A genuine pig with good leg speed and purpose in all his carries . Can't believe how he has come on and didn't Trent manage his progression perfectly. Doesn't look out of place in SOO and if anything is showing the way for his team. Huge man crush developing on Lindsay

My favorite Roosters . Love players that do the hard stuff. Need a little bit more grub in him but great player and future forward leader along with Gus

Comment

Yep.
      He had one fumble from a massive hit, but otherwise, tremendous for the Toads.

Comment

His development has been amazing the last couple of years.
        Hard work in a great system.
        I hope he is a ten year player for us.

Comment

It took him a while but he’s learned and reaping the fruits of the club culture... but I won’t call him a pig cause he has impeccable manners at the table, so I hear!

Comment

Some players are given time to develop some players aren’t.

Comment

Definitely has a higher ceiling than the likes of Napa.

If he is switched on upstairs (haven't met him, so i dont know) he'll be a regular Maroon for years to come.

Comment

he hits as hard in defence as he runs in attack. one time him and angus had a big collision.

Comment

He's very quickly gone from 'random kid who I'm uncertain about' to 'one of QLD's best player'.

A very rapid rise..

Comment

Always had a man crush on young Lindsay but at first it was purely aesthetics...

The darkness in his smile and the over growing weed on the back of his head...

what wasn't to love, instantly became a new roosters cult hero over night... BUT

It's all well and good to be a cult hero so long as it translates into good performances and since being dropped from our Grand final, I think that lit a huge fire in Lindsay.

He chopped the mop .. chucked in a mouth guard and went about his business..

And as most have mentioned above.. could not only wind up a long term rooster, but also a long term Maroon (how hard is that word to spell without correcting it to what it should be... Moron)

Comment

Yeah he’s the future pack leader come on leaps and bounds wasn’t too long ago poor sod couldn’t hold the pill but he rolled his sleeves up and fixed that issue.
                      I have high hopes for our next young prop DSF hopefully he gets some game time. I would honestly put him in front of Nat Butcher, further development for Sitili and were looking good in the forward stocks good times ahead I think 2021-22 will be somewhat of a transitional year both Mozz’s will be gone, No Aubo (hard to fathom) Perhaps Jakes last year I want to see Verrills really knuckle down and also the absence of Cords we will need leadership in the forwards SST/Angus/Radley to show the way.

Comment

Love me some Collins

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                          Yeah he’s the future pack leader come on leaps and bounds wasn’t too long ago poor sod couldn’t hold the pill but he rolled his sleeves up and fixed that issue.
                          I have high hopes for our next young prop DSF hopefully he gets some game time. I would honestly put him in front of Nat Butcher, further development for Sitili and were looking good in the forward stocks good times ahead I think 2021-22 will be somewhat of a transitional year both Mozz’s will be gone, No Aubo (hard to fathom) Perhaps Jakes last year I want to see Verrills really knuckle down and also the absence of Cords we will need leadership in the forwards SST/Angus/Radley to show the way.
                          In the limited mintues i have seen Fifita he looks like a.quality player, can't wait to see more of him next year

Comment

apart from the big carries, he is very mobile ...a lot more quicker than you'd expect for a bloke his size !

Comment

He reminds me of Martin Lang.

Comment

Working...
                              X