Cleary’s stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleary’s stats

I may have heard wrong but I thought they said on radio that in 6 games Cleary has had nil line breaks and nil try assists. How is that possible for a future 10 NSW half? ( where’s the tony in cheek emoji when you need one)

his record at soo is underwhelming.
    shocked keary's been dropped. there was a case to not pick him for game 1 (diff story if soo had been in the middle of the year) but to drop him after his performance in game 1 is a tough call. freddy said he made it cos walker has been successful at anz.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      his record at soo is underwhelming.
      shocked keary's been dropped. there was a case to not pick him for game 1 (diff story if soo had been in the middle of the year) but to drop him after his performance in game 1 is a tough call. freddy said he made it cos walker has been successful at anz.
      Which is total BS keary has never lost a finals game at ANZ and the winning records go - keary 67% win ratio compared to walkers 60% at ANZ go figure

Comment

That stat is true.
        Nathan Cleary is rubbish.
        Last year Maloney carried the side.
        This year Luai carried the Penrith side but somehow the narrative that everyone believed was that Cleary was dominant. If you actually watched the games you'd know he does very little out there. Lots of touches but no substance

Comment

He was utter dog shite in the last game. In comparison Pearce is 5 times the player he is at that stage. Finch 8 times 100 percent agree with the abover poster. Luai carried him this season
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I honestly rate Flanagan to be just as good as Cleary.

Comment

I really see Clearly as nothing special. He is adequate only.

Comment

Flano wasn't as bad as many on here suggested - Flano will be SOO half in a few years time or sooner- my bold prediction

Comment

I can’t wait till we buy him & Crighton.

Comment

What concerns me is that NSW will probably win this game on the back of a 4 forward bench and home ground advantage, and the dumb-arse media etc will think Keary’s dropping was justified.

Comment

Keary is the new Pearce soo scape goat
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Flanagan and Cleary both have strange heads and their Dads are dickheads.
                        Strange co-incidence or not
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                          I honestly rate Flanagan to be just as good as Cleary.
                          IMO they're almost identical. Both youngsters with chiselled jaws who are very stable & well coached (by their dads from a young age) who lack the surprise factor needed to win big games. Both very skillful players in terms of tech skills though.

JT was never the best coached player (or the most accurate kicker) but he'd slot emotional conversions when it counted (Cleary's conversions lost NSW the game & Flanno's conversions lost use the Pemriff/Faders games) and he'd win you games by thinking outside the box at the right moment.
                          Last edited by ism22; 11-10-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Keary should not have been dropped. Cleary needs a spell to take stock after a tough and emotionally draining year.
                            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                              Keary is the new Pearce soo scape goat
                              After just one game!!! Mind you he was good in the first half, so he’s dropped after ONE less than average half of a game. An established multi premiership winner, who has represented his country is dropped after one bad half !!!! Yet Cleary has SIX ordinary games with no line breaks or try assists is shown confidence by appointing him as vice captain!!! Who said there’s no nepotism

Comment

Working...
                              X