X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Thanks Paddo glad your back

LOL I sincerely hope that was a joke
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

LOL I sincerely hope that was a joke
      Tongue in cheek, like yours I expect ,.No disrespect meant

Comment

I find myself having to disagree with the status quo, regarding this relentless online assault on Paddo Colt 61 about his posts and not talking footy. What does your avatar mean or whatever the name of the thread is not really footy related. With this in mind I beg and implore the moderators whom I wish to take this opportunity to say What a wonderful job they are doing in these trying times on here. To move this thread to the away from the game section.
        I deliberated over where I would post this question.

Over the years I’ve posted in various sections with intermittent response. As it was the off-season with no footy to talk about, I posted here as I’ve often wondered why people chose their avatars.

With this in mind, I welcome the move of this thread.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• To the conga line of moaners and complainers, this is not a footy thread. Thanks Andy for pointing that out. And anyway so what? Why can't we go wherever the zeitgeist takes us even on a footy thread. Comes a time when any original thought is exhausted and usually that's pretty soon into things. It could be a kind of game over, siren gone, let's all jump the fence and charge onto the field.

Next, RWB, I sincerely apologise for any embarrassment caused. My "offending" post was merely an addition to Skeez's remark about his breasts. My error was to, later, mention you but only because I was genuinely curious about female modesty comared to male modesty or lack thereof and the fact that female outrage can be used by old Scam-o to block out an important Climate Change development in the world. Unforch you misconstrued the context.

Finally, Oh yeah Jax you're a lifetime workers' party supporter who's undergone a late life Damascene conversion to the party of Capital, wage rip offs, crony capitalism, gargantuan budget blowouts and stadium wrecking. I can see how Medicare, the NDIS, The Trade Practices Act, pensions etc must have turned you off big time. Your claim is a comic right wing cliche that must have given just a little embarrassment as you penned it. I'm actually Jesus Christ by the way and that's why I can so easily forgive my tormentors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
            To the conga line of moaners and complainers, this is not a footy thread. Thanks Andy for pointing that out. And anyway so what? Why can't we go wherever the zeitgeist takes us even on a footy thread. Comes a time when any original thought is exhausted and usually that's pretty soon into things. It could be a kind of game over, siren gone, let's all jump the fence and charge onto the field.

Next, RWB, I sincerely apologise for any embarrassment caused. My "offending" post was merely an addition to Skeez's remark about his breasts. My error was to, later, mention you but only because I was genuinely curious about female modesty comared to male modesty or lack thereof and the fact that female outrage can be used by old Scam-o to block out an important Climate Change development in the world. Unforch you misconstrued the context.

Finally, Oh yeah Jax you're a lifetime workers' party supporter who's undergone a late life Damascene conversion to the party of Capital, wage rip offs, crony capitalism, gargantuan budget blowouts and stadium wrecking. I can see how Medicare, the NDIS, The Trade Practices Act, pensions etc must have turned you off big time. Your claim is a comic right wing cliche that must have given just a little embarrassment as you penned it. I'm actually Jesus Christ by the way and that's why I can so easily forgive my tormentors.
            LOL This is brilliant. I’m vigorously debating which is better. The beginning of this where you mention the conga line of moaners and complainers. Or the ending about you being Jesus Christ and it being so easy to forgive your tormentors. LOL

Comment

To the conga line of moaners and complainers, this is not a footy thread. Thanks Andy for pointing that out. And anyway so what? Why can't we go wherever the zeitgeist takes us even on a footy thread. Comes a time when any original thought is exhausted and usually that's pretty soon into things. It could be a kind of game over, siren gone, let's all jump the fence and charge onto the field.

Jesus I must be small
              Left right out .I promise to do better in the future , say my prairs and attend the church .Hang on screw that I'm a Atheist

Comment

• Why is always the woman's fault for misunderstanding? I didn't misconstrue anything..I don't want to discuss my politics on a Roosters forum.

Have I made myself clear now?
                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Jesus I must be small
                  Left right out .I promise to do better in the future , say my prairs and attend the church .Hang on screw that I'm a Atheist
                  And I misconstrued something simply because I refuse to offer an opinion on something to someone I DO NOT KNOW which has nothing to do with footy...on a Footy Forum...yes that's right..its me who doesn't understand......
                  "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                  Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• At least the crazy guy is giving Andy some happy clapper time.

The rest of us see his manic appeals appear and start to drif...zzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                      Why is always the woman's fault for misunderstanding? I didn't misconstrue anything..I don't want to discuss my politics on a Roosters forum.

Have I made myself clear now?
                      Sorry what was that? I'm not quite sure what you mean........

Comment

• Like Ive posted before I enjoy Paddo Colts 61 contribution.
                        To the rest of you on here I also enjoy your contribution.
                        Now carry on everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          At least the crazy guy is giving Andy some happy clapper time.

The rest of us see his manic appeals appear and start to drif...zzzzzzzzzzzzz..
                          LOL there you go attacking Paddo Colt61 by calling him crazy. Then thinking you speak for all. PC61 has you on the ropes. Never mind Trump is doing well:.

Comment

I'll give it a go. I think you'll find on a male dominated and at times very blokey forum, us girls don't feel comfortable discussing such personal matters. Which is why I chose to ignore your comment. You made the mistake of then bringing RWB into the discussion to which I see you have now apologised.

Also, on another matter, could you pretty please, please learn how to use the quote button properly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Like Ive posted before I enjoy Paddo Colts 61 contribution.
                              To the rest of you on here I also enjoy your contribution.
                              Now carry on everyone.
                              I agree Mickie. I like your contribution as well. I love the way you can cut through the hysteria that sometimes goes on in here.

Comment

LOL there you go attacking Paddo Colt61 by calling him crazy. Then thinking you speak for all. PC61 has you on the ropes. Never mind Trump is doing well:.
                                As long as you got a giggle out of my witty retort. I thought 'crazy" was being kind..

He started the crazy in this very thread calling me out as a weak little man from the suburbs, derived from my avatar apparently when I wasnt even a contributor to this thread.

Then uses my honest reply to you (not him) about my upbringing to make further negative value judgments in my direction.

Quite stunned you would object to my right of reply, oh ye beacon of free speech...hmmm.

I wouldn't say on the ropes...but I do feel kind of coward punched.

zzz.

Comment

Working...
                                X