Adam Keighran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

That's a bit harsh.... what about Todd Bryne (had never seen a winger who couldn't out run a lock)

At least Matto won a comp with us
    The guy tripped over FFS.

Comment

I am mostly looking forward to the misspelling of his name throughout his time at the Woosters
      Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        played for the wyong roos apparently so maybe he's got links to the club. depth signing to cover for drew hutchison moving on?
        Don’t rate drew average at best IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

The guy tripped over FFS.
          Exactly, Sattler got all the plaudits, but if Lewis hadn't ankle tapped Byrne, Sattler would not have got near him and we would have gone back to back. It truly can be a game of inches

Keighran actually looks half handy certainly a step up from the Hutch

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Off contract this year and won’t be resigned
            He's signed on again for another year

Comment

HEAVYWEIGHTS LAND UNWANTED WARRIOR

He was let go by the Warriors after a stellar hat-trick effort late last season and now he’s about to be snapped up by the Roosters.

Adam Keighran is in talks with the heavyweight club and is set to sign this week on a two-year deal.

The 23-year-old Australian Schoolboys rep was lured across the Tasman in 2019 and first pick in the halves after Shaun Johnson for the Sharks, only to be axed after his first three NRL games.

Keighran’s utility is what attracted the Roosters to him. He can play in the halves, centres and played Schoolboys at lock. He’s also a very handy goal-kicker too — a duty Kyle Flanagan held before he was released by the club.

There’s been some late interest from the Raiders also, however Foxsports.com.au understands Keighran will sign with the Roosters by the end of the week.

Comment

Exciting news. Maybe he’ll be the one to start in the 7 jersey next year with his goal kicking ability. Happy about this.

Comment

So the Chooks replace one rookie half with another - Flanno had 8 NRL games before joining the Chooks and Keighran has 9. - The Talk about Pearce coming back still wont go away -Can't be any substance to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                    Exciting news. Maybe he’ll be the one to start in the 7 jersey next year with his goal kicking ability. Happy about this.
                    Must be a big jumper as three are reportedly going to wear it - Lam/Walker/Keighran - if i was Lam i would ring Darryl Halligan to get some goal kicking practice as Lam can kick goals and it seems whoever plays half will be the goal kicker as well

Comment

I think this is a good signing.
                      Reading his comments about his last game, it seemed to me that something clicked inside his head about playing NRL and deserving to be there. He’d be wrapped to be a Rooster
                      Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                        I think this is a good signing.
                        Reading his comments about his last game, it seemed to me that something clicked inside his head about playing NRL and deserving to be there. He’d be wrapped to be a Rooster
                        Me too. He's a player on the up, the Hutch with a bit more go and speed about him. Excellent cover for a number of positions at the worst

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                          So the Chooks replace one rookie half with another - Flanno had 8 NRL games before joining the Chooks and Keighran has 9. - The Talk about Pearce coming back still wont go away -Can't be any substance to it?
                          I haven’t heard anything about Pearce coming back since Daley very comically said it on breakfast radio as a passing joke. There was never any substance to it, and it hasn’t even been mentioned since.

Comment

Excellent out of left field signing.

Would not of cost much. Apparently plays multiple backline positions. Can kick goals. Win win.

Comment

I haven't seen him play at all, but it sounds like a good and sensible signing. I am happy with that, although I could understand it if people felt somewhat bewildered about replacing one young player in Flanno with another similar player.
                              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Just found out hes a ranga , need to sign him fast . Every teams needs one

Comment

Working...
                                X