Origin debuts for Keary and Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defund the ABC!

And Kevin Rudd a good mate of Jeffrey Epstein!

Comment

[QUOTE=Larry Long Balls;
      Wank on bra.

Ah...the empty vessel again. I put in the full stop on the quote for you Lazza. Though painful it might be salutary for you to accept that there are folks in the Pen who care about Climate Change, a Federal ICAC, truth in political journalism and war mongering. That's because they think Laz and, with as much respect as I can muster, they've given up on accepting the dross that you clearly subscribe to. Usually, they've done that because they are concerned about their children's future if not their own.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n856868][QUOTE=Larry Long Balls;
        Wank on bra.

Ah...the empty vessel again. I put in the full stop on the quote for you Lazza. Though painful it might be salutary for you to accept that there are folks in the Pen who care about Climate Change, a Federal ICAC, truth in political journalism and war mongering. That's because they think Laz and, with as much respect as I can muster, they've given up on accepting the dross that you clearly subscribe to. Usually, they've done that because they are concerned about their children's future if not their own.

[/QUOTE]

Mate why do you have to turn everything into a political statement . Start a thread somewhere in the off topic discussion where we don,t have to answer and you wont be disappointed. Talk footy

Comment

[QUOTE=Rooster1908;n856871]
          Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

Mate why do you have to turn everything into a political statement . Start a thread somewhere in the off topic discussion where we don,t have to answer and you wont be disappointed. Talk footy
          And for the love of Jesus learn how to use the farking quote function.

Comment

And now the PC61 zealot fella has somehow got Krudd gospel into a Roosters origin tribute??

God help us...please ban this imposter.

Comment

Not trying to reach you fellas. Yez are a small minority. Most people care about their world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                And now the PC61 zealot fella has somehow got Krudd gospel into a Roosters origin tribute??

God help us...please ban this imposter.
                To loosely quote Sylvio in the Sopranos, "Honestly, I don't see a lot of point in keeping him around".

Comment

Jeez! Dont say that I'm off the island the water's risin' everywhere else.

Comment

Not trying to reach you fellas. Yez are a small minority. Most people care about their world.
                    Mate no one cares more for the environment than me .I actually truly love a good debate about politics as well but as stated before reach out to whoever you are trying to reach out to in the off topic section . for god sake , and here I go because I am an atheist talk footy in the footy section so we don't all start the rave like you.

Comment

I'm not on the roosters fan site for political debate, I'm here to talk about the roosters. I suspect most here are like me.

Comment

Paddo has a point. The bloke nearly wiped League off the map with the Super League war. It has been struggling ever since.
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

[QUOTE=Larry Long Balls;n856872]
                          Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

And for the love of Jesus learn how to use the farking quote function.
                          I said that last week and I only finished school at year 10. What's this thread about again?
                          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Well deserved for both of them and not before time On another note re origin selection but not Rooster related I see Philip Sami has got a wing spot for Qld He is a player I have watched improve over the last two seasons and his selection is well deserved
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Hey Andrew, H L Menken's quotes are famous. It was him who said that the sooner the American people want someone just like themselves to lead, the sooner there will be a moron as President. He also observed that most people lose all curiosity sometime in childhood. There are numbers on this site that give truth to both of those observations.
                              My Year 10 references in past postings referred strictly to Murdoch "journalists" and "experts". More often than not the Working Class had no choice with regard to leaving school and finding employment

Comment

Hey Andrew, H L Menken's quotes are famous. It was him who said that the sooner the American people want someone just like themselves to lead, the sooner there will be a moron as President. He also observed that most people lose all curiosity sometime in childhood. There are numbers on this site that give truth to both of those observations.
                                My Year 10 references in past postings referred strictly to Murdoch "journalists" and "experts". More often than not the Working Class had no choice with regard to leaving school and finding employment
                                Or opening bushiness to employ the tossers like you that your degree meant nothing but paper

Comment

Working...
                                X