• Flano's on 2sm

He is doing an interview now.

Which Flano?? - They should have interviewed him on 1/11/2020

Comment

What did he have to say????
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Is he on a media publicity tour?

Flano is one of many players every year that gets the flick.

Get over it and move on. You're still a highly paid pro athlete. In fact you just got a significant pay rise. Enough of the sob story.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Is he on a media publicity tour?

Flano is one of many players every year that gets the flick.

Get over it and move on. You're still a highly paid pro athlete. In fact you just got a significant pay rise. Enough of the sob story.
          Crikey yeah...who tf cares.

Comment

Where are Faamasilis interviews? He also was let go to another club. Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post
              What did he have to say????
              I second this
              https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

Comment

I feel a bit sorry for Kyle but if Robbo doesn't think he is a fit then so be it.

As i have always said.....THE HARDEST JOB IN THE NRL IS PLAYING HALFBACK FOR THE ROOSTERS. Anything less than a premiership and you're on your way to being toast!!

Not that i'm complaining-its what i love about the Roosters. If we won 18 games in a row and then lost the grand final the season would be seen for what it is-a big failure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                  I feel a bit sorry for Kyle but if Robbo doesn't think he is a fit then so be it.

As i have always said.....THE HARDEST JOB IN THE NRL IS PLAYING HALFBACK FOR THE ROOSTERS. Anything less than a premiership and you're on your way to being toast!!

Not that i'm complaining-its what i love about the Roosters. If we won 18 games in a row and then lost the grand final the season would be seen for what it is-a big failure!!
                  I’m told a sour grapes attitude, an interfering father and an inability to listen and improve in areas that were asked of him were key to letting him go. we done him a favour, he ended up with a long term higher paid contract, a first grade gig at a club without high expectations instead of a 1 year minimum contract deal

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

I didn't hear it, and I'm not going to try and access it either.

It is past history now in my book, so no need to dwell on it.

I have been away and haven't yet heard SEN 1170. What do you think - is it a good competitor to Talkin' Sport and The Big Sports Breakfast?
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

I have been away and haven't yet heard SEN 1170. What do you think - is it a good competitor to Talkin' Sport and The Big Sports Breakfast?
                      Is that same as 2ch

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

Exactly. Good luck to the kid but its all in the past now. I think we will see a combo of Keary/Pearce and Keary/Walker and Walker/Pearce throughout the year. This would allow for resting of players, injury and SOO cover. I like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Right. We are not going to wait 5 years to see what happens. We will challenge in 2021.

Comment

I heard the interview in full actually.

It was quite interesting actually. Kyle basically said that before St George hired him, his old man was angling at getting an Assistant's gig at the Roosters, with the aim being Flanno Snr to inherit Robbo's position as Roosters Head Coach after he eventually goes back to France. Said that once old man Flanno had managed that, the plan then was to get James Maloney back to partner Kyle in the halves, and convince Roosters management to medically retire Keary. Additionally, Flanno Snr planned to bring over Wade Graham as captain and push Cords out of the team altogether, and wanted to sack Fitzy as Assistant Coach and bring in Gallen. Sounds like the bloke had a masterplan all drawn up and ready to go....what a psycho. Kyle also said that the reason he was let go by the Roosters wasn't his fault at all - said that Jake never passed him the ball, he was always made the butt of JWHs jokes, the Morris boys were constantly giving him wet willies. Kyle then said he is more technically and intellectually advanced at his age than Cooper Cronk ever was, and that we'll be left with egg on our face.......

Only joking, i never listen to 2SM.....
                            Last edited by Steakface; 10-29-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

That show has gone downhill rapidly. I got sick of the Rooster salary cap bashing.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X