Luai is giving me the shiiits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luai is giving me the shiiits

I hope Melbourne smash Penrith next week and that this boofhead has a shocker.

Great player but I can’t stand him. He’s a bloody tw@t the way he carries on

Comment

100%
      Penrith have annoyed me all year. glad souths are out but i can't stand Penrith. GO Melbourne

Comment

I like watching the kid play, but he does need a real good belting. The part of his game where he baits other players and knows nothing will happen is very ordinary
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

He got smashed at the end of the game took the smile off his face hope they get smashed next week aswell

Comment

I will be neutral next week, but believe that Melbourne will put the cleaners through them in all honesty.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I suppose when your winning you can do whatever you want - hard to think he will be smiling and carrying on though if some of those bigger Storm forwards get hold of him on Sunday night - then again he might step around them and have the last laugh?

Comment

I would like to see Melb do a Easts u/20 come from behind victory over the bogans due to lots of them who played in that fatal loss and also to have the over rated tabloid journo Gus doing his moolah.

Comment

Don't really care but would be good if Zane got his 3peat .Wish we didn't let him go

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                    Don't really care but would be good if Zane got his 3peat .Wish we didn't let him go
                    zane left because he was benched for the grand final. grr. much like collins the year before or was it satili. dunno. Go the riff as i dont want the salary cap cheats being more successful than us in the past 10 years(on paper)
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      I like watching the kid play, but he does need a real good belting. The part of his game where he baits other players and knows nothing will happen is very ordinary
                      Pretty common these days.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
                        I will be neutral next week, but believe that Melbourne will put the cleaners through them in all honesty.
                        I fear the same on last weeks form and the fact the Panthers haven't dropped a game for so long.

But will be barracking for the big cats, can never support an out of towner vs Sydney team.

Comment

Top three most-hated for me. Can't stand him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

zane left because he was benched for the grand final. grr. much like collins the year before or was it satili. dunno. Go the riff as i dont want the salary cap cheats being more successful than us in the past 10 years(on paper)
                            I thought he left because Penrith offered more cash and a longer deal, your story sounds more dramatic though

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I thought he left because Penrith offered more cash and a longer deal, your story sounds more dramatic though
                              Yes HC you are correct.

I cant stand Penrith and I know they have had a favourable draw but fark me 1 loss out of 22 games is a fair achievement.....still think Storm will win and win easily though

Comment

Working...
                              X