End of an era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of an era

Our top dog era has reached its end. We will still be there next year but we won’t be the most fearful team. I am however so grateful as a member of this proud, great club and so appreciative of what they have given us these last 2-3 years of dominance. Thank you robbo, and all the boys. Now we enter our new chapter, which will hopefully include some new faces and a refreshed outlook on our footy.

Not so sure.....

still have Teddy, Keary, Manu, Radley, Crichton + an strong supporting cast, the Australian captain and Robbo

we’ll be right

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
      Not so sure.....

still have Teddy, Keary, Manu, Radley, Crichton + an strong supporting cast, the Australian captain and Robbo

we’ll be right
      I think the Australian captain should retire. He missed a few tackles tonight. Not the sort of leadership you would expect. He has had too many head knocks and it clearly has affected him. For his health, the roosters doctor should force him to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

I think the Australian captain should retire. He missed a few tackles tonight. Not the sort of leadership you would expect. He has had too many head knocks and it clearly has affected him. For his health, the roosters doctor should force him to retire.
        Clearly a souffs fan

Comment

im fkn pissed off

we are better than penrith and raiders...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Clearly a souffs fan
            Yep.

Souffs. The Pride of the wife bashers.

Anyone surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Clearly a souffs fan
              If true, it’s what you would expect when you’ve won one premiership only in approx 50 years!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Yep.

Souffs. The Pride of the wife bashers.

Anyone surprised?
                Are you going to apply for the job when their doctor gets struck off?

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
                  im fkn pissed off

we are better than penrith and raiders...

we just couldn’t keep up with them. That’s what happens when you are the hunted, everyone comes hard for you. Our last win against the sharks I could see cracks but I overlooked it. Those same cracks came out hard in the big games against good teams during the last 3 weeks, just not our year. We will need to rebuild and re focus on a a few things.

Comment

Don't worry souffs aint gonna win it this season. If the Riff dont stop them the drizzle will. The NRL to send Cam Smith into retirement with another premiership ring and a another diamond for his wife

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                      Don't worry souffs aint gonna win it this season. If the Riff dont stop them the drizzle will. The NRL to send Cam Smith into retirement with another premiership ring and a another diamond for his wife
                      And a few pearls for Yvonne??

Comment

End of a period within an era.

We will come again next year, don’t buy into this ageing squad bullshit. Radley, Verrills, Billy Smith, Fifita & Walker I get the feeling are all going to play a big part in next year.

Comment

Geez I was proud of them tonight. We had nothing go our way, losing Lindsay was massive then SST goes down. We lose Keary for 15 mins, and we run it to a 4 point game. We just didn't have the luck flow our way this season. Flanagan will only get better and there's massive raps on young Walker. I'm a proud Rooster

Comment

Well I’m very proud to be a rooster in this era. History making sides and such a joy for many seasons. We simply can’t win em all.

i trust Robbo and the braintrusts to lead us into the future taking into account the new rule from this year. The six again will need to be broken down and trained for over the break.

Comment

I call bullshit and can't wait for next year!
                              I think we will still be right up in the top 4 and challenging for another GF.

Comment

Working...
                              X