Who is our future 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
    How far is our future? How far is a piece of string? For now our 7 is Kyle. Robbo is not going to give up on him on last Fridays debacle, and when Robbo left him out, we and the media were baffled why he was left out so it wasn't like we all saw him playing bad. Robbo left him out because he could afford bringing Lam at a time when it wasn't crucial and in those weeks off, Flanno improve a shit load. Look at the try Talekai scored passed him in the Cronulla game and then look at how he dealt with Talakai again a few minutes later when Talekai thought he would waltz past Flanno. The kid takes his medicine and deals with anything Robbo throws at him, and when he scored that goal against the Storm in the dying minutes, who wasn't praising him?

Sam Walker may be a future half but until he is able to show something on the field at a senior level, he will have to sit it out. Flanno will keep improving IMO!
    Ah ah ah very well said Roc

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      I am not a fan of flanno. I was cautiously optimistic of him coming across but gee, can someone tell me what he offers in attack? Our attack stems from Kezza and if he is having a down night then we switch to Tedesco. Before anyone says this is a carry on from last night I have been thinking this the whole season, last night was just the cherry on top for me.
      I can see him being released at the end of this year if another club want him.

Lam and Walker are the halves fighting it out next year with Keary.

Comment

How about we lure Fattrell back to play FB and move Tedesco to 5/8 and have Keary as our future 7?

Comment

We still have Keary and Teddy for years. People calling the team Dad's Army are soft retards.

Comment

Bye bye Kyle.

Comment

Hard to argue

Comment

Think Lam should have been on the bench

Comment

Do any another former players have overrated sons we can sign?

that seems to be the only halves we are interested in

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
                    Do any another former players have overrated sons we can sign?

that seems to be the only halves we are interested in
                    Heard Wendell Sailor might have one

Comment

Sam Walker might be our Cleary next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
                        0 meters in that first half from kyle, absolutely shocking, our right side is non existent in attack because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
                          Or he may be an over rated son of a former half

Comment

kyles lack of movement with and with out the ball puts way too much pressure on teddy and keary. whoever can take some of that pressure away from them is good enough for me.

i hope this walker kid is as good as everyone is making him out to be, cant be much smaller than kyle so worries there about the defence

Comment

Give Kyle a break! The only other option is a small and inexperienced Sam Walker. Ditching Kyle to get Sam Walker up to speed at this level will take a season or more and then fans are going to be asking for his removal after a few losses.

Comment

Poor kid is learning some pretty harsh lessons in a very tough role.

You can’t question his heart because he continued to put his body on the line for our club with Kikau running at him multiple times and he stood tall on all. Just doesn’t seem to be clicking for him at the moment though.

Wouldn’t surprise to see Lam promoted next week, it’s just such a risk with the goal kicking.

Comment

Working...
                                X