History making idea for Aubo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History making idea for Aubo

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe Aubo has played in almost every position of the game except for front row. Once we've locked in top 3, I think it's cool if Robbo can let him to play in front row to make history of the only person that played in every positions? That'd be a cool achievement, ultimate fix-it man

No.

Comment

I think it's prop and fullback

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
        No.
        No to your no.

Comment

Originally posted by ConGa View Post
          Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe Aubo has played in almost every position of the game except for front row. Once we've locked in top 3, I think it's cool if Robbo can let him to play in front row to make history of the only person that played in every positions? That'd be a cool achievement, ultimate fix-it man

cool

Comment

Why doesn’t Aubo run out in a Sharks jersey. That would be funny and make history.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Why doesn’t Aubo run out in a Sharks jersey. That would be funny and make history.
              No we are very proud he is a one club man 13 - but maybe in one of the roosters cheerleaders uniforms might be cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                maybe end of the match

Comment

Originally posted by ConGa View Post
                  Surely he's packed into a scrum in the front row at some point olin his career. That counts... right? :P

Comment

I don't think the great man himself would get hung up about not playing in every single position on the field throughout his good and long career, so I don't think that we should either, quite frankly.
                    Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 09-19-2020, 12:25 AM.
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

He has never kicked a goal....would be a great game for him to break his duck on that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                        He has never kicked a goal....would be a great game for him to break his duck on that!!
                        Run a few plays that hopefully score tries under the sticks.

An early penalty would be disrespectful. . but worthy
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

With both Cords ànd Friend out I think Aubo will have the "c" next to his name this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                            His wife is very cute I’d say he’s kicked a goal.
                            Last edited by Thirteen; 09-19-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Define front row ? These days the players pack into everywhere when a scrum is formed, it's like a first come first served type thing ..... I'd be willing to bet that at some stage Aubbo has packed into the front row of a scrum even though he might not be taking the hit up from a kick off ; so technically he may have already played in the front row !

Comment

Working...
                              X