Free Tickets for Knights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tickets for Knights game

Hey, work has struck again and i cant make the trip for tomorrow nights game. Giving away 2 Adults 2 Childrens tickets , O'Reilly Bay 5, row N. Inbox me if you want them. Thanks

Thats very good of you to do that.
    Do the inmates know your a Rooster supporter?
    When I was a naughty boy 30 odd years ago & had to go for a little row I was one of the only Rooster supporters amongst the crims most of them went for Souths, St George or the Bulldogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      When I was a naughty boy 30 odd years ago & had to go for a little row I was one of the only Rooster supporters amongst the crims most of them went for Souths, St George or the Bulldogs.
      But a happy time in your life as you were getting laid every day and night for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

But a happy time in your life as you were getting laid every day and night for free.
        lol, very good.
        Im just glad Larry Long Balls & his cousin Barry Big Balls werent in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Haha yeah they do. Heaps of Souths supporters as you say. Footy is a great way to be able to communicate in my job. I am glad to say times have changed from 30 years ago...I hope it wasn't too tough as the system was a disgrace then ( still needs a lot of work)
          Hopefully a Chooks fan can grab these tickets

Comment

Good on you 75, that is a very good and decent gesture.

Hats off to you mate.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
            X