Next man up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Also injecting, snorting, sniffing and smoking heroin, living off government welfare and committing crime. The true South Sydney way.
    And like Randall P McMurphy (One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest) said “Shooting, rooting and scooting” like rabbits!

Comment

You've only got to see what's happened to Lattrell since he left. The two acts he perpetrated last night were pretty low. The discipline at the Roosters helped to pretty well contain that side of him...don't think the influences at Souffs are any good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
        I love "The Souffs Way". Cheat, Dive and Hit from Behind! It's quite entertaining!
        Bugger me those muppets were legged up last night. If I was a Tigers fan, I would be absolutely filthy about the officiating last night.

Firstly that dog shot by fatrell on Reynolds that went unpunished on the field.

Secondly the offside by (I think) Cam Murray that was called as good after the captains challenge when he was clearly offside. It even left the commentators baffled!

Thirdly the head shot on Doueihi. Sure the initial contact was fine but the swinging arm to his chin on the way down wasnt.

They are the three main ones but there were plenty more.

If it was us, this place would be going into meltdown!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Bugger me those muppets were legged up last night. If I was a Tigers fan, I would be absolutely filthy about the officiating last night.

Firstly that dog shot by fatrell on Reynolds that went unpunished on the field.

Secondly the offside by (I think) Cam Murray that was called as good after the captains challenge when he was clearly offside. It even left the commentators baffled!

Thirdly the head shot on Doueihi. Sure the initial contact was fine but the swinging arm to his chin on the way down wasnt.

They are the three main ones but there were plenty more.

If it was us, this place would be going into meltdown!
          No they weren't they were the better team.
          No it wasnt
          That was a dud call
          Nothing in it.

The Tigers just dont have the cattle unfortunately. I wish they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

No they weren't they were the better team.
            No it wasnt
            That was a dud call
            Nothing in it.

The Tigers just dont have the cattle unfortunately. I wish they did.
            Take your red and green goggles off for a minute and have another look. Might have been the better team but the better team doesn’t always win. They were legged up to their win. Simple as that.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
              Head and shoulders above every other club, with our approach to development, attitude, commitment, desire and work ethic.

I love how this simple mentality/philosophy/approach that Robbo has created has made us who we are, The Roosters way is another good one. We don’t lie down.

I love this great Club.
              This is a good thread Teddy, I wholeheartedly agree.

I too love hearing about the 'Roosters way' - it so nicely sums up our incredible culture, and subtlely and eloquently describes what Robbo is trying to instil and pass on to all that are lucky and have the good fortune and privilege to represent our grand club.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                Head and shoulders above every other club, with our approach to development, attitude, commitment, desire and work ethic.

I love how this simple mentality/philosophy/approach that Robbo has created has made us who we are, The Roosters way is another good one. We don’t lie down.

I love this great Club.
                I love rugby league

Without admitting it, the rest of the league can only become a greater game because of Robbo's and our clubs shining example.

I believe this is the driver behind Robbo's passion.

Go Easts
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Take your red and green goggles off for a minute and have another look. Might have been the better team but the better team doesn’t always win. They were legged up to their win. Simple as that.

Any team can be a better team when they get 4 penalties in a row from the start of the game plus 3-4 six again in that half...with all of that possession, souffs were only 10 up at half time. When the ref started giving the tigers some six again and some penalties in the second half, then souffs were not looking 'better'. In our game against the storm, the ref was being a little more linient with the storm yet we were still leading. That's the difference of being the better team!

Comment

Its Nick's way or the highway

Comment

Whether it's Luke Phillips have his head stapled or playing with a busted shoulder (sorry I hugged you so tight Luke) in a grand final, Rooster pride has been around for a while. Trent Robinson has bottled it and uses it like a drug that doesn't involve desiccated deer pricks or special armbands like Souf's 19th man Mitch Ross.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Any team can be a better team when they get 4 penalties in a row from the start of the game plus 3-4 six again in that half...with all of that possession, souffs were only 10 up at half time. When the ref started giving the tigers some six again and some penalties in the second half, then souffs were not looking 'better'. In our game against the storm, the ref was being a little more linient with the storm yet we were still leading. That's the difference of being the better team!
                        Exactly but there’s no denying they were given PLENTY of leeway. How was Fatrell not sent off like Leilua the week before?
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Its actually Robbo's way. No man before him has ever done what Robbo has done at the Roosters.
                          What about Dally Messenger 1911 1912 1913 ?

Comment

Exactly but there’s no denying they were given PLENTY of leeway. How was Fatrell not sent off like Leilua the week before?
                            Wasn’t even put on report

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

should have got 10 in the bin. at one level his reaction was understandable, defending a mate; at another, more realistic level, his action was bad discipline and was an over reaction to what reynolds did. reynolds was reckless rather than malicious; latrell was throwing his weight around v a bloke who wasn't on guard. not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

And he ended up with 2 weeks. Shows two things...

1- The inept refereeing in the game and the bias towards souffs.
                                2- The lack of consistency in the suspensions handed out.

Was it the love for fatrell at only 2 weeks or the hate for Joey that got him 4? Hard to understand really.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X