Next man up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next man up.

Head and shoulders above every other club, with our approach to development, attitude, commitment, desire and work ethic.

I love how this simple mentality/philosophy/approach that Robbo has created has made us who we are, The Roosters way is another good one. We don’t lie down.

I love this great Club.

I love "The roosters way".

Comment

The ironic part is the claims that the Roosters are a club with no heart & soul.....when in fact it's the Roosters incredible heart & soul that actually sets us apart from the rest.

The "Roosters Way". Respect the clubs history, the legends who have worn the jersey since 1908, work hard, train hard, play hard & give 100% every time & all the time.

How great is Boyd Cordner. Gets knocked senseless against The Storm in extra time, yet his first instinct is to still get up & play the ball- because we don't stay down looking for penalties or feigning injury. He may have lost the ball that led to us losing but stiff shit because that attitude is going to win you 10 times more games than you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        The ironic part is the claims that the Roosters are a club with no heart & soul.....when in fact it's the Roosters incredible heart & soul that actually sets us apart from the rest.

The "Roosters Way". Respect the clubs history, the legends who have worn the jersey since 1908, work hard, train hard, play hard & give 100% every time & all the time.

How great is Boyd Cordner. Gets knocked senseless against The Storm in extra time, yet his first instinct is to still get up & play the ball- because we don't stay down looking for penalties or feigning injury. He may have lost the ball that led to us losing but stiff shit because that attitude is going to win you 10 times more games than you lose.
        Excellent point Random Rooster we lost that game so what we will that game the next ten times. Jake is exactly the same, that image of him vs the slime a few weeks ago says it all where blood is streaming from his nose, his shoulder is just limp his body says no more, but his mind says **** that I’m not done yet, absolute warriors our captains.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
          Head and shoulders above every other club, with our approach to development, attitude, commitment, desire and work ethic.

I love how this simple mentality/philosophy/approach that Robbo has created has made us who we are, The Roosters way is another good one. We don’t lie down.

I love this great Club.
          Spot on Ted. Thats why other teams fans who fall back on the tired old salary cap line just dont get it, or dont want to.

Our success is not about individuals, its about a collective culture.

Comment

The Roosters Way is not just about footy.

It's a way of life.

I love it.

Yes indeed, who says we are a club with no heart, soul and spirit????

Comment

I feel like I need to wear protection in this thread. Lots of love flying around!
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

The Roosters Way is seen in so many ways lately, the heart and soul of our senior players but also in the efforts of Flannagan, Morris brothers, Ikuvalu, Lamb, Collins..............

Then there's things like Fitzy placing club, team and the Roosters Way before personal ambition, which to me is as inspirational as anything.

We are very lucky

Comment

One thing I notice is that we don’t seem to have any fools in the ranks! All players seem very mature, professional and humble.
                  In the past I’d cringe at certain players like Latrell (but backed him because was one of ours) or going back to guys like Hodges. The annoying guys!
                  I know it’s not accidental.

Comment

I love "The Souffs Way". Cheat, Dive and Hit from Behind! It's quite entertaining!

Comment

Its actually Robbo's way. No man before him has ever done what Robbo has done at the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        I love Souffs
                        I knew it.

Comment

I like it when Robbo talks about a player and says, “He’s a Rooster”.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I knew it.
                            Oi!!!!! You have vilified me with erroneous material! I'll see ya in court!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              I love "The Souffs Way". Cheat, Dive and Hit from Behind! It's quite entertaining!
                              Also injecting, snorting, sniffing and smoking heroin, living off government welfare and committing crime. The true South Sydney way.

Comment

Working...
                              X