Nat Butcher vs NQ Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat Butcher vs NQ Cowboys

I'm a big fan of Butcher and can really see how much he wants to play for the jersey, I think he has immense talent but he seems to be over trying in most facets of his game especially tonight. I hope he can settle and build his confidence and bring a more stable game over the next few weeks.

Do you think Robbo only brought him back on later in the match because the game had been won and what do you think of his form at the moment?

Unfortunately, i cant wait till Liu returns...he just seems to be off the pace...and does not offer enough in both attack or defence. Im not sure where he fits on our bench.

Comment

I dont like to say it but looks about the only Rooster off the pace at present. Probably not in my top 17.

Comment

Still learning his new role as lock as he has been used mainly as a ball running forward - don't know what Robbo will do when Liu comes back as he was I understand first choice to play lock. He will be in the 17 though

Comment

Not in my top 17 either, something is missing from his game..

Comment

He would struggle to make mine too at the moment unfortunately. I said before that I don't think he suits the lock position. He should make way for Angus or Aubo, and I think he would most likely be on the extended bench at best at this stage.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I really rate the kid and have full confidence in a month from now we will be looking back on these post laughing.

Comment

He has to get some muscles in those legs to improve his post contact meters to be like a Radley or SST. Angus has done that since last season.

Comment

He had a good end to last year, so we know what he's capable of. Slow start This year tho

Comment

He has never been more than average.Unfortunately this year he is below average.
                    Originally posted by jism
                    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

maybe still struggling with ribs. he should have done better with their first try. couple of handling errors, one of which might have been a strip.

even so, he's got something. did a few good things last night. looks dangerous with the ball in hand and when tackled separates his legs so they can't put him down - maybe he can get a few offloads.

Comment

I support him but I struggle to rate him. Offers very little and has become a regular on the error sheet. Looking forward to having Isaac back.

Comment

Clearly struggling with that rib injury. You could see when Friend threw that face ball to him and he had to bend down a bit to catch it he just wasn't comfortable at all.

Currently doing a job for the team under what I'm sure are very uncomfortable circumstances. Wouldn't be surprised to see him rested when Liu gets back.

If I had a rib injury I probably wouldn't get out of bed so I'm not going to criticise then guy for being under his usual standards.

You can see how badly he wants it, I hope he can get himself fit ASAP and prove his continual doubters on here wrong. Lots of talent and still just 22, a baby in middle forward terms.

Comment

Thanks for defending him R6
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Sorry...……. average player.

Comment

Working...
                              X