King Matt Ikuvalu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post

He couldn't surely, not after tonight...
    I’m with ya - he earnt it tonight, just don’t know if that will change Robbo’s plan (Robbo of course see’s them a lot more than we do)

Iku definitely put his hand up tonight though to persuade Robbo, maybe that will make the difference
    Last edited by NorthChook; 07-10-2020, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post
      No need to rush the apologies everyone who thought Hall was better than Ikuvalu. It's safe to say that Iku is easily in the top 5 wingers in the comp after tonight. 5 tries and counting
      Top 5 hey? Id probably say if you took out Addo Carr, Cotric, Vunivalu, Coates, Remis Smith, To'o, Katoa, Nofaoluma, Alex Johnston, Maiko Sivo and are old favourite Fergo...........then maybe he would scrape in the top 5.....maybe

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
        Don’t be surprised though if Robbo still sticks with Hall when B Moz returns
        I can't see how, but stranger things have happened. Hall doesn't fit our style.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
          Don’t be surprised though if Robbo still sticks with Hall when B Moz returns
          I won't be.

Comment

i'd stick with hall but if we go with iku i'd be happy after last night.

you can only play what's in front of you but iku won't be marked by a non-winger every week.

iku's work was top notch and he would be desperately unlucky to miss out next week.

hall still has class. most wingers would have found the line after that forward pass, but the way hall found it shows he's still got something.

Comment

Wasn't it 2018 where he stepped up for us. I'm pretty sure he was called into the side because of an injury (maybe Toups) and he was solid for us.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                i'd stick with hall but if we go with iku i'd be happy after last night.

you can only play what's in front of you but iku won't be marked by a non-winger every week.

iku's work was top notch and he would be desperately unlucky to miss out next week.

hall still has class. most wingers would have found the line after that forward pass, but the way hall found it shows he's still got something.
                I will be surprised if Morris is back next week. Run too quickly after a groin injury and it won’t heel. He may need a week or two off.

Comment

Iku offers the chance for BMoz to fully recover
                  He showed every wingers trick in the book to put that pill down
                  His value to other clubs was on show, won't be surprised if his manager took a few calls today
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Ikuvalu was outstanding. Error free, too.

You won't find a better 4th choice winger in the league and as Darkone said, he may find a regular first grade opportunity at another club very soon.

His development, selflessness and willingness to train hard and bide his time is another prime example of Robbo's greatness as a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Ikuvalu was outstanding. Error free, too.

You won't find a better 4th choice winger in the league and as Darkone said, he may find a regular first grade opportunity at another club very soon.

His development, selflessness and willingness to train hard and bide his time is another prime example of Robbo's greatness as a coach.
                      I believe Ryan Hall is off to Toronto next year, so hopefully he stays next year!

Comment

Surely after last night he is first choice , he was blessed to be in the right place at the right time but some of those tries only the best would score .I hope Bmoz doesn't retire but my feeling is he will . Would love to see Matt get more games

Comment

A young utility player marked him and a newbie center too ......they were atrocious in defenece. Iku did his job on them and did it really well .I hope he can deliver more in some tougher games coming up.
                          he has definately built up ...good on him for never giving up.
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I will be surprised if Morris is back next week. Run too quickly after a groin injury and it won’t heel. He may need a week or two off.
                            good point - robbo can nurse bmoz through the rest of the season

Comment

To be fair to Hall, they hardly went to his side all night.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                                Great to see Iku get some rewards, he did everything tonight, great pick up of the loose ball, went high for a bomb, finished well and showed a lot of strength. All round great performance.
                                But if he had one mistake, he would be getting lynched on here.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X