Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for next weeks game VS Raiders

Hi Chooksters

As an FYI tickets for next Thurs game vs Raiders are able to be claimed by Roosters Members now (they are late on sending the email to confirm but tickets have been open since 10am).

Just need to put your membership barcode as the password (if claiming multiple tickets to sit with other members then enter the additional barcode numbers on new lines)

Then proceed with the order (everything is free as you already are a ticketed member). Also FYI you won't have your old seats and can't choose your seats as they are allocated for you but you may be able to choose the section depending on your membership level.

For non ticketed members, I think tickets will be available to purchase via ticketek on Monday (if 10,000 seats haven't already been claimed by then - mind I assume this number would include tickets allocated for SCG members, sponsors and corporate)

My money is on the raiders receiving a record number of 6 again calls.

Comment

Thanks for the info NC
      #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Tickets or no tickets.

Us by plenty!
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post
          Thanks for the info NC
          No worries

Still no email from the Roosters which was due at 10am so I thought I would let every know in case they were keen to grab a spot

Comment

Got my tickets. I‘m as happy as a 15 year old making his debut at a brothel!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Got my tickets. I‘m as happy as a 15 year old making his debut at a brothel!
              Bullshyt, you were only 14.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

When was the last time we played Canberra in Sydney, excluding finals? Feels like ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                  When was the last time we played Canberra in Sydney, excluding finals? Feels like ages ago.
                  You’re right - 2015 (excluding last year’s grand final)

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Bullshyt, you were only 14.
                    It’s freaky how you know that.

Comment

Hey guys

I'd like to get my tickets (12 year member) but don't know the URL to go to. I'm still waiting for the official 10 am email, but if you guys have successfully redeemed yours then i'll do the same. Just don't know where to get them from, as neither the Roosters site nor the NRL site make it easy.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit That Gibbon View Post
                        Hey guys

I'd like to get my tickets (12 year member) but don't know the URL to go to. I'm still waiting for the official 10 am email, but if you guys have successfully redeemed yours then i'll do the same. Just don't know where to get them from, as neither the Roosters site nor the NRL site make it easy.

Thanks for any help.
                        Mate just go to the ticketek website and search Roosters..the Raiders game comes up, enter your mship number/s as code....thats it

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

You’re right - 2015 (excluding last year’s grand final)
                          It’s been 4 years since we’ve played in Townsville as well. Last time was one to forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit That Gibbon View Post
                            Hey guys

Thanks for any help.
                            I spoke with Warren at the club today and he told me there was some technical issue with this email going out.

Here is the link: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...ROOS1020&v=SCG

See you there.

Comment

Working...
                            X