Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Lam isn't the answer to back up Friend, Robbo needs to bring Lussick into the 17.
    I would have thought the same, except for bringing in a Lussick, but Lam is playing better than Friend in attack. He is bringing the runners on better than any hooker we have had for a long time.
    Still not sure he is a long term answer but for this game Robbo has made the right call
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Lam has tackled well and threw a good pass in Ikuvalu's try.
      He isn't a dummy half from next week Lussick has to be in the 17.

Comment

• we are leading on the scoreboard, now let's never speak of this half again, ever.

Comment

• Cowboys score “I’m turning it off”.

Roosters score “Aren’t we great”.

Fickle crowd in here tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

I would have thought the same, except for bringing in a Lussick, but Lam is playing better than Friend in attack. He is bringing the runners on better than any hooker we have had for a long time.
            Still not sure he is a long term answer but for this game Robbo has made the right call
            and no 4th tackle kicks

Comment

• Are the grounds we are playing on this season being watered to the max to slow us down?

Comment

• Who’s the skipper now? Luke or Aubo?

Comment

• I think Lam has been great.

Could be a long term bench option.

He rips in in D. Robbo will love that.

Comment

• I feel like Crichtons errors are coming directly from his switch to the left.

If we hold the ball we beat everyone easily, Robbo must be making the team do it, he’s a fair bloke

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Why is our ball control suddenly at the level of under 8s?
                      Because it is not being coached. In the age of 6 more, possession and ball control is king. Get rid of the fancy stuff.

Comment

• Lucky we ain't playing a top side, we would be smashed by now..

Gee Butcher is playing a shocker...aveerage all yr too
                        Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• I'm going to reserve my judgement of Lam at DH until after the game. So far so good

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post

He isn't a dummy half from next week Lussick has to be in the 17.
                            he is doing the job this week and Lussick isn't anything special and alot smaller. Goiod luck to him if he gets a go but ...
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

• JWH is captain.

Comment

• If we hold the ball in the second half we’ll put 5 tries on these guys

Comment

Working...
                                X