BMoz expected to retire at the end of 2020 JMoz wants to play another year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, there's never been a team who won a premiership with twins in it. The NRL loves that sort of freak show stuff, I'd say if the Roosters win again this year, Brett retires.

Weren’t the Walters boys twins in Brisbane’s back2back wins?

Comment

BMoz on top of his current back issue has a degenerative knee issue that means he already does very little on field training with the team which makes he current level of play even more remarkable, if he does end up retiring its probably a case of the mind being willing but the body has broken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
        To the best of my knowledge, there's never been a team who won a premiership with twins in it. The NRL loves that sort of freak show stuff, I'd say if the Roosters win again this year, Brett retires.
        Tom & George Burgess.

Comment

nrl.com reporting that they haven't made a decision yet

Comment

They haven't made a decision, both will be in talks over the coming weeks with a decision likely to be made in the next month or so (apparently 6weeks time).

Besides young B.Smith I don't see many other outside backs in waiting to crack 1st grade, so I would happily keep the twins for another year if possible and manage their work load with Smith or Ikuvalu which will also give them valuable game time before resuming those roles full time in 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
              Hope Josh wins one with us this year.

Brett, all is forgiven for the 2010 GF in spades.
              But I hope the touchie gets corona virus.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Hard to believe that Brett has been playing with injury given his performances. Id love to them finish their careers together in 2021 but if not then just lock Josh up ASAP

Comment

I also don't want to see BMoz retire this year if at all possible but, if his body is no longer up to it, then so be it unfortunately. JMoz should stick around too. Maybe he can 'work on' Brett to bring him around. They have both been great for us.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I don't know about that report. BMoz on Roosters Radio last week said he was basically working through playing next season. It left me thinking they are working out a contract for him.

Comment

My mail is Campbell Graham to the Roosters..... watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by blooster View Post
                        My mail is Campbell Graham to the Roosters..... watch this space
                        He goes good, only young and has a lot of upside

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Weren’t the Walters boys twins in Brisbane’s back2back wins?
                          Yeah but all QLD'ers are twins so they don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                            I don't know about that report. BMoz on Roosters Radio last week said he was basically working through playing next season. It left me thinking they are working out a contract for him.
                            He was on the radio today saying he wants to go around next year so long as we want him,not interested in playing for any other club if not wanted by us.

Comment

Originally posted by rwbfl View Post
                              BMoz spoke on Roosters Radio throughout the week and sounded like he was keen to go around again in 2021.
                              Maybe if we provided chauffeurs, a maid, a personal physio for his family and him for 2021...to make life easier and nurse his back along...plus a new car, block of flats and 'half of Tasmania'...he might go around one more time.

Would be a shame to split the Dynamic Duo.

Comment

Yeah, I think both will go around next year.
                                Give Bmoz a game off every 3rd game he plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X