No announcement yet.

Round 3 Teams vs Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gladdens the heart to see that picture Frozen Chook posted about the Morris Family.

I have a feeling Josh will play very well for the Roosters and become as well regarded by us Roosters supporters as his brother.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I’m having a $10 same game multi taking both Morris boys to score a try

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
        I’m having a $10 same game multi taking both Morris boys to score a try
        Good luck with that! It would be good to see JMoz score in his first game for the club and put an end to the thought that we will miss Mitchel at #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
          Just as well we are not playing a top 4 side otherwise SST would be a huge loss..

Welcome back Cordner, this rd at least. He might need a rest next week
          I like that not so subtle jab

Comment

SST is undergoing a fitness test at today's captains run, he has a minor hamstring twinge but has reportedly shown a lot of improvement in recent days and is still a real chance of playing tomorrow.

Comment

Robbo confirmed the separation of the Moz on left and right sides as most of us suspected.

Keary prominent in captains run shots....phew.

SST....fingers crossed.

Sally states Lattrell will play 80 minutes at fullback tomorrow....but he couldn't lie straight in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                Robbo confirmed the separation of the Moz on left and right sides as most of us suspected.

Keary prominent in captains run shots....phew.

SST....fingers crossed.

Sally states Lattrell will play 80 minutes at fullback tomorrow....but he couldn't lie straight in bed.
                Hah - no doubt. I’d be surprised if Latrell even starts at FB.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I want to see Latrell play well & I would also like to see JWH flatten him.

Comment

Whos the Wally that started the Keary out rumour

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                      Whos the Wally that started the Keary out rumour
                      Thought they just said couldn't see him in training pics

Comment

DT now:

"Keary doubt".

Why the hell isn't Keary playing?
                        Maybe he should've stayed home reading books instead of being out building stuff and being Victor's .....

Comment

I'd say he's being tested , has been a long offseason

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                            I'd say he's being tested , has been a long offseason
                            Rested?
                            Rested?
                            We need to win against Souths...or he can take the rest of the season off.

7 weeks at home...then 3 weeks training with the team...he must be rested by now.

"Rusty" is a word being used about teams in tonite's Broncos v Eels game.

Roosters tomorrow can't be rusty. in any way...time to play well.

Comment

Head Coach Trent Robinson has updated his squad to 19-men ahead of kick off tomorrow night against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Siosiua Taukeiaho will come out of the side this week due to a minor hamstring complaint, while Lachlan Lam also comes out of the line-up.

The remaining reserves are Ryan Hall and Poasa Faamausili.

The final line-up will be named one hour prior to kick off on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                                Head Coach Trent Robinson has updated his squad to 19-men ahead of kick off tomorrow night against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Siosiua Taukeiaho will come out of the side this week due to a minor hamstring complaint, while Lachlan Lam also comes out of the line-up.

The remaining reserves are Ryan Hall and Poasa Faamausili.

The final line-up will be named one hour prior to kick off on Friday night.
                                Well that answers two questions.

Keary good to go, and SST keeps till next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X