No announcement yet.

2021 Signings or Rumours ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to keep evolving, we have a mixture of youth and experience but JWH and Cordner and friend can’t be here forever . Verrills, butcher , radley, touponua and collins will ensure our continuous success, but we need a back up back or two. Xerri would be excellent , staggs I think has extended at broncos, there are many young talented players in second tier comp that are willing to have a go and develop.

Comment

Well im guessing Xerri wont be on our radar now

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        With that failed drug test he could be on the sidelines for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

With that failed drug test he could be on the sidelines for quite a while.
          What is Cronulla’s excuse this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

What is Cronulla’s excuse this time?
            Flanno Snr has been seen hanging around the sheds lol

Comment

The media were running stories about his amazing new speed, comparing him to the Fox. Lol lol lol

Comment

Still can’t believe how many on here fell for Xerri. I always thought there was something not right about him.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

There is only one player I want at easts and I rate him one of the best in the league and thats Katoni Staggs ...what a ****en player -get hin Uncle Nick.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    There is only one player I want at easts and I rate him one of the best in the league and thats Katoni Staggs ...what a ****en player -get hin Uncle Nick.
                    He's a gun mate, no question...2nd best centre In the comp to our own Joseph "Joey" Manu imho.

But it almost looks an indulgence to have them both, especially with Billy the Kid to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                      lol....Wasn't a huge fan of him, came across as an athlete not a footballer, when he was just a drugged fuelled athlete.....

As for Staggs I suspect as others who replied to me as a lifelong Bronco but I agree in part with the Brain, he could be one of the best players in the game in a couple of years. Its a bees dick between he and Manu for the best centre in the game at the moment........
                      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Maybe Cooper’s misses knows a hot single woman that works for Fox as a presenter also she’s a bikini model on the side he will be here no question I have no doubt and probably come a lil cheaper.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                            John Bateman is going nowhere. You can pretty much bank that.
                            I dont know.
                            He's been given permission to talk to other clubs & Laurie Daley said on The Big Sports Breakfast program this morning that the Raiders were planning for next year without him. He said that Dean Pay & Ricky Stuart were working on a deal.
                            It's a shock to me that he would leave the Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I dont know.
                              He's been given permission to talk to other clubs & Laurie Daley said on The Big Sports Breakfast program this morning that the Raiders were planning for next year without him. He said that Dean Pay & Ricky Stuart were working on a deal.
                              It's a shock to me that he would leave the Raiders.
                              Big shock as he is held in very high regard here and rightly so. It’s only to test the market so he might be simply to prop up his worth. He is here in Aus for financial gain anyway so why not push it while the opportunity is there. He’s got a family back home to support.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                                Bateman is a handy player two , agree a pommy forward would be good ,
                                No good yes ..didnt like the big event Grand Final didnt perform ..we sign potentially big game players the others just dont win comps...Thats what coaches and scouts look for .
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X