Panthers
    Eagles
    Roosters
    Knights
    Eels
    Storm
    Broncos
    Raiders

Can anyone see any change to the top 8 side above (No order)?
    I can't see any other side making the eight
    About 4 points will separate first to eighth, for and against will be crucial.
    Then a gap to the other eight teams

We need to win all our games.
    Every one we don't win will make it a lot harder to make the 8, let alone top 4.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
      We need to win all our games.
      Every one we don't win will make it a lot harder to make the 8, let alone top 4.
      Mate I’ll tell you now that’s not going to happen. So you may as well not watch.
      Last edited by Thirteen; 05-23-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
        In no order

Panthers
        Eagles
        Roosters
        Knights
        Eels
        Storm
        Broncos
        Raiders

Can anyone see any change to the top 8 side above (No order)?
        I can't see any other side making the eight
        About 4 points will separate first to eighth, for and against will be crucial.
        Then a gap to the other eight teams
        No Souths. Love it. Nice job Gaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Mate I’ll tell you now that’s not going to happen. So you may as well not watch.
          We need to go as close as possible to it.

Comment

Were do you see us finishing Bb

Comment

No excuses for this year

BUT

This season shouldn’t be counted as a normal season because certain teams remain having home town advantage, yes there are no crowds but surely playing on the field the clubs are used to are an advantage.

The single ref and rule changes are also different from the first 2 rounds.

If crowds and home grounds aren’t back to normal towards the end of season the teams advantaged and likely to be in the GF are

- Cowboys
              - Broncos
              - Eels
              - Storm

The rest of the teams are disadvantaged.

Thoughts ?

Comment

let's get on the with job at hand, I can't imagine robbo robbo is giving his team talk as " hey boys, this season is all ****ed up cause of some pandemic thing , so don't go hard " I imagine or hope he is saying, " boys, this is once off, let's go hard, we've had an extended break , injuries are sweet, our roster is good, we have a chance to make history , let's go hard, this is the first time in 40 years for a 3 peat, Jared, cords, friendy go hurt like you've never hurt before "

Comment

There are still 36 points on offer . The chooks can make the top 4.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                    let's get on the with job at hand, I can't imagine robbo robbo is giving his team talk as " hey boys, this season is all ****ed up cause of some pandemic thing , so don't go hard " I imagine or hope he is saying, " boys, this is once off, let's go hard, we've had an extended break , injuries are sweet, our roster is good, we have a chance to make history , let's go hard, this is the first time in 40 years for a 3 peat, Jared, cords, friendy go hurt like you've never hurt before "
                    More often than not the hurters get hurt themselves.
                    We need controlled aggression with the main policy being effective tackling with no mistakes...like lining players up in defence then hitting them in the head, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

No Souths. Love it. Nice job Gaz.
                      I really don't rate them this year Thirteen
                      Forward depth poor and backs having too many personal issues.
                      They don't appear to be that close as a team.
                      On top of that, the coach is half retired.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post

I really don't rate them this year Thirteen
                        Forward depth poor and backs having too many personal issues.
                        They don't appear to be that close as a team.
                        On top of that, the coach is half retired.
                        Latrell will no doubt cause division amongst the side. Robbo isn’t there to be diplomatic to sort out these issues. Also rumour has it that they want Bennett gone.

Comment

In this years 20 round comp I think a team will need 14 wins to make the top 4. 11 or 12 wins to make the top 8. If we get in 5th or 6th it will be a mighty effort, no Cronk, No Mitchell, No Home ground advantage for us, but Melbourne, Brisbane and Cowboys, Parra, Newcastle, Canberra all still have their home grounds. I think we will play finals, but can't see us making the GF.

Comment

There is plenty of footy to be played. Of course the top 8 is not yet decided.

Comment

12 wins will get us into 5-6 position, 13 wins we will be pushing for a top 4 so your dire predictions are baseless.

Comment

Working...
                              X