No announcement yet.

social distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember years ago when I told you all on here that you were hitching your wagon to the wrong horse with Latrell? Looks like I'm pretty good odds to be right after his actions the last 18 months.

Seriously though, I don't see this as that big a deal and should be simple for the NRL to deal with. Mandatory 14 day isolation for the players. No attending training. No leaving the house. They must submit to GPS monitoring to confirm they are complying. If they leave the house, the 14 day clock restarts. If they turn up to training, the entire squad goes in 14 day isolation, forfeiting any games that may fall within those days.

This should be the policy for the entire season. So right now if Latrell, JAC, and the shit one comply they'll only miss a week of training. But should any player break iso during the season it will seriously affect their side. Should be fair enough for the players to agree, and firm enough for the clubs to ensure they comply.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      If they had kept their phones in their pocket and just experienced the moments, we aren't even talking about this.

It still happened, even if not recorded on a phone.

Remember the old days before people had camera phones, we just did things and lived the moment.

Now watch people in the street or on transport or at any moment of rest....they are staring at a tiny screen transfixed unaware of their surroundings.

Bit sad really.
      Same goes for Pearcey. That idiot would have lived for his doggy moment if it wasn’t for a mobile phone.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
        Remember years ago when I told you all on here that you were hitching your wagon to the wrong horse with Latrell? Looks like I'm pretty good odds to be right after his actions the last 18 months.

Seriously though, I don't see this as that big a deal and should be simple for the NRL to deal with. Mandatory 14 day isolation for the players. No attending training. No leaving the house. They must submit to GPS monitoring to confirm they are complying. If they leave the house, the 14 day clock restarts. If they turn up to training, the entire squad goes in 14 day isolation, forfeiting any games that may fall within those days.

This should be the policy for the entire season. So right now if Latrell, JAC, and the shit one comply they'll only miss a week of training. But should any player break iso during the season it will seriously affect their side. Should be fair enough for the players to agree, and firm enough for the clubs to ensure they comply.
        He helped bigtime in winning us back to back premierships.
        Then, for whatever reasons, no longer wanted to play for us.
        I'm happy we hitched our wagon to him.
        Things were going along very nicely, then one of the wheels fell off. Strange things started happening. We put the wheel back on, but the wagon is not riding as well as before.
        Maybe for next season we can get some new horses and new wheels.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Latrell helping people out wo are doing it tough but you can still do that stuff and keep your distance (and not take a pic). one of the reasons the virus is dangerous is because it's in that sweet spot between being pretty contagious and potentially fatal on the one hand, but relatively harmless to many on the other hand (so people without symptoms can spread it). that photo sends a bad message, particularly to indigenous Australians who are vulnerable.

we've done well so far, but we're not out of the woods. one argument says that when our temps, humidity and UV levels fall, the virus will become more contagious. the photo is dumb on many levels.

Comment

You have to give credit where its due to Latrell he kept to the letter of the law in social distance in the first 2 games...didnt touch tackle , or run the ball and kept 1.5m from everyone....he finally cracked.
            He is finished in league...what you saw in yesterdays pics is all he wants...I reckon he will disappear after next season. ...then when he is broke in a few years..he will come back
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

There is always Union if they both get booted out.
              They need an ex league star to resurrect their game.
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

"It's at the end of a man's life that he realises how important the decisions he made at the beginning of his life were".

-from a movie, I think.

Comment

Raaay just launched into a vicious tirade...that's vicious with a capital V...of the two sinners.
                  In the tirade was mentioned about JAC having been warned twice already about breaching Covid-19 rules. Also mentioned were "unregistered car" and his name in the same sentence.
                  Also mentioned was that the trail bike riding was done on a different property further up the coast.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-28-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                    There is always Union if they both get booted out.
                    They need an ex league star to resurrect their game.
                    Latrell would kill it in Union, would be the best back in the game within 12 months. Not as taxing physically and seriously has a monster boot on him , he would be a sensation at 15

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                      Raaay just launched into a vicious tirade...that's vicious with a capital V...of the two sinners.
                      In the tirade was mentioned about JAC having been warned twice already about breaching Covid-19 rules. Also mentioned were "unregistered car" and his name in the same sentence.
                      Also mentioned was that the trail bike riding was done on a different property further up the coast.
                      Raaays vicious tirades don't mean much these days. He's got his own backyard he should be looking after.

Comment

I feel a bit sorry for Cody Walker that he wasn’t invited up to Latrells as well for some bra bonding.
                        What about JAC excuse for being up at Latrells family farm.
                        ”A couple of family members of mine were going through a tough time & I contacted Latrell to go out on his private property & try & connect to our culture”
                        So if any of your family are going through a tough time you all now know what to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Beers are a huge part of their culture.
                          Our beaches are open again my friend..NO vermin allowed..it says so:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...27-p54ng4.html
                          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

So if any of your family are going through a tough time you all now know what to do now.
                            Good idea Mickie, I haven't ridden a trail bike on a beach,and it looks like fun, might give him a call.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Raaays vicious tirades don't mean much these days. He's got his own backyard he should be looking after.
                              He mentioned that also...that the civil allegations are before the courts, than in 2013 the person invited him to me MC at his wedding. That the relationship was like father and son....14 years, not 20 years as alleged.
                              One of the allegations of bullying I read was that the man in question allegedly said that he was made wheel Ray's chair from his office to the studio
                              then back to the office after broadcasting...that it was demeaning and embarrassing...or something like that, maybe he was laughed at by colleagues while doing it...not sure.
                              Anyway. The allegations of racism are serious.
                              Now I'm not here to defend Raaay, he's big enough, old enough, and .... enough to look after himself.
                              I say what I said about Cardinal Pell, that people can allege anything, and that proper, credible evidence should have to be produced in court before people are convicted. Credible eyewitnesses, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                                I feel a bit sorry for Cody Walker that he wasn’t invited up to Latrells as well for some bra bonding.
                                What about JAC excuse for being up at Latrells family farm.
                                ”A couple of family members of mine were going through a tough time & I contacted Latrell to go out on his private property & try & connect to our culture”
                                Today Gladys announced that people in NSW can now travel anywhere in nsw to visit anyone.
                                Wise to check the exact details.

Comment

Working...
                                X