Trent interviewed by Peter Switzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent interviewed by Peter Switzer

I was surprised to see Trent appear on an economics podcast but here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mVrreV107I

- Players have been training by themselves
    - Even though players are fit they need three weeks contact training before restart. If NRL restarts later than May it will become four or five weeks contact training before restart
    - player psychology, empowerment, etc

Switzer: “Trent has won 3 grand finals in 9 years”.

Not great maths for a well know economist.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      I was surprised to see Trent appear on an economics podcast but here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mVrreV107I

- Even though players are fit they need three weeks contact training before restart. If NRL restarts later than May it will become four or five weeks contact training before restart
      thanks for posting.
      robbo didn't look out of place in that environment. we're very lucky to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

thanks for posting.
        robbo didn't look out of place in that environment. we're very lucky to have him.
        I hear Robbo has been asked if he would be interested in the CEO job at NRL HQ.
        Courier mail article,

Comment

Switzer is a chooks fan-maybe Robbo will appear on Gardening Australia next as Costa is a chookies fan and was a chookies junior back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            Switzer is a chooks fan-maybe Robbo will appear on Gardening Australia next as Costa is a chookies fan and was a chookies junior back in the day.
            Wow...……….

Comment

While I saw this separately, thank you for posting Dice.

Robbo really is heading towards being a once in a generation type coach. We are so very lucky to have him.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Scott Cam is also a Roosters fan so maybe he and his wife could do the Block. Or he and Victor!

Comment

I heard Robbo speak today on the Radio and he said he was not speaking too much to the players, so that it was easier to focus on his voice when they return
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Thanks for sharing this Dice - very insightful!

As others have already mentioned, we are so lucky to have Robbo as our coach and can see a lot more success for our Roosters with him as our leader.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Scott Cam is also a Roosters fan so maybe he and his wife could do the Block. Or he and Victor!
                      His Brother played for the Chooks in the 1970's - lower grades

Comment

Sandy Campbell?
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I was not aware of that Salvo.

Comment

I loved his interview on Fox League last night, when asked by Cooper who missed who the most in the squad Robbo replied - "well, we all didn't miss Victor Radley, he was the most active on all the channels so it was like he was living with us for that time."

The rest of his interview is great as well.

Chook.

Comment

Working...
                            X