All I wanted was to smash Souths.

Comment

We are STILL the reigning premiers!

Comment

Thanks Wuhan Institute of Virology

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
          We are STILL the reigning premiers!
          All things considered, and my heart goes out to everyone doing it seriously tough right now, BUT am I glad we got that B2B done before this hit. There is more to life than footy, but for some I don't know what that is in quarantine.

I'm a gamer but realize that footy for some, is all they have, hopefully all you duders and dudettes can cope in the meantime.

GO EASTS
          "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

It’s a Souffs conspiracy! If the Latrell experiment worked there would not be a virus, but because it didn’t work they made the virus worst! Arseholes!

Comment

I lost my Job today corona related only part time due to health ...but Im ****ed ..dont give a shit about the footy players or teams
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

...by the way we just avoided the wooden spoon...lol ..the will probably have a delayed comp ..etc
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

This sucks harder than the medication I'm currently taking which kills my immune system and leaves me in the high risk category.

Was looking forward to flicking the switch against LOL@SOUFFS and piling more misery of Fatrell Bitchell

Comment

Hopefully Cordner only misses Rd 1 next year with another 11 months to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      It’s a Souffs conspiracy! If the Latrell experiment worked there would not be a virus, but because it didn’t work they made the virus worst! Arseholes!
                      Can’t blame Souths they have been disease ridden for years.

Comment

Dam so we go through 2020 without a win.

The comp will probably start again in 2 months with a revised draw of each team player each team once.

Comment

I feel very sorry for the Morris boys if they don’t get to play again together.

Comment

Time to hang in there. We sometimes have a go at each other but we're all roosters supporters and we'll be back.

Comment

Jmoz is the worst signing ever

Comment

Working...
                              X