Watching Crowdless Games on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Quite likely...I haven't seen a guy with his speed off the mark for a long while.
    I would like to see Staggs in a Rooster jersey, I rate him superior to Xerri. But he will cost really big bucks and I think Xerri is keen to join the Roosters, so may be a bit cheaper...
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Quite likely...I haven't seen a guy with his speed off the mark for a long while.
      Speed off the mark, Jennings up to 2013 may have matched him, but I think Staggs will be a superior footballer. Can also play at a pinch in the halves and started as an edge back rower in the NRL at 18.
      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

No crowds didn't worry me, I just wish the commentators would shut up, seriously they make watching the game as bad as the grunting in tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
          No crowds didn't worry me, I just wish the commentators would shut up, seriously they make watching the game as bad as the grunting in tennis.
          I normally turn the vol off and listen to music. With no crowds I'm leaving the vol on for the time being - you can hear much better what's happening on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
            Most games are pretty boring tbh. But without crowd atmosphere it's borderline unwatchable.

I reckon the NRL should cut its loses and cancel the season before irreparable damage is done.

Because this is a travesty.
            I've changed my view on this.

It's more objective watching without thousands of baying morons in the stands.

The standard of refereeing seems to have improved.

Comment

There's been a few tries from nothing and it may have something to do with the defence being slow to react because there is no crowd reaction.

Also, any theories as to why the grounds are STILL playing music over the loudspeakers when there is a break in play?

Comment

Early days I know but I'm saying it again that the Broncos have got the team to win the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  Early days I know but I'm saying it again that the Broncos have got the team to win the comp.
                  Their unbelievable amazing young energetic fast agile fit huge powerful awesome forwards, don’t like to tackle.

Comment

One thing I will say about no crowds is I feel more 'into' the game from hearing the hits and the comments from players. You become a part of it almost without distractions.

Comment

Working...
                    X