success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• success

with success comes expectations we are a victim of our own succsess most of us including me take a loss very hard now and it amplifys when u loose to team probably should av beaten rest of the leauge world are hanging for us to fail but that could be a good thing dont forget we av lost opening games last 2 yrs maybe even longer but id rather iron out any problems now rather then later eg combinations,interchange,positional switches and replcacements easts will be strong

I absolutely hate the empty feeling when you wake up the next morning after a loss. It feels like crap. Can’t wait for this round to be finished and move on to the next game.

Comment

I did the right thing and invited my mother over my place last night for dinner and to watch the game...

She's a Panthers fan.

Safe to say she is no longer welcome at my place.

Comment

We were great in the first half. But when the panthers upped the intensity we just couldn’t keep up with them. Age? Fitness? Maybe both but I think younger and fitter sides are going to be a huge test for us this year. How many players do we have over or close to 30?
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

there is nothing worse than seeing gloating fans i feel like punching them in the face unless its us easts supporters

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post
            I did the right thing and invited my mother over my place last night for dinner and to watch the game...

She's a Panthers fan.

Safe to say she is no longer welcome at my place.
            Hahahaha nice one mate, No matter how successful the Roosters have been she has 03 all over you mate throw in the finals loss a few years ago also, so she has you covered in terms of bragging rights that would be painful, however only a mother could get away with that.

Comment

We are the premiers. Have been for the past 18 months and will be for at least another 6 months.

that is all.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Its a bit of an empty feeling after a loss but can take solace in the fact we are back2back Premiers.
                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by zinga View Post
                  there is nothing worse than seeing gloating fans i feel like punching them in the face unless its us easts supporters
                  Well dude, I guess a lot of opposition fans want to punch our faces in then.
                  Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                    We were great in the first half. But when the panthers upped the intensity we just couldn’t keep up with them. Age? Fitness? Maybe both but I think younger and fitter sides are going to be a huge test for us this year. How many players do we have over or close to 30?
                    Younger? Yes
                    Fitter? No way

Comment

A pointless second half. Thats my concern
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        A pointless second half. Thats my concern
                        I don’t think it was pointless to play the second half, I’m a little concerned we didn’t score any points in the second half though.

Comment

Kind of like the GF were it not for LM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                            Kind of like the GF were it not for LM.
                            and Keary, and Toupoo and Tedesco. Latrell's flick pass counts for nothing unless Toops and Teddy make the most of it. It's a team game.

Our blokes hadn't played since the WCC a few weeks ago. There was always a risk they would run out of gas in the second half, which I reckon they did. It was a good hard game that would have done them the world of good in the general scheme of things. Don't know about you, but I basically expect to lose in Round 1 nowdays. Better to win in September/October rather than March.
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

We just couldn’t match their intensity in the second half for whatever reason not clear to me. But no creativity in attack at all and last tackle options too easily read by the opposition.
                              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                              X