Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
    Just a disappointing loss against a team that we should have beaten
    Agreed. I don't think we were amazing but we were up 2 tries to 0 and then lost the lead due to a hooker constantly running through the middle of us (reminds me of a certain Souffs game).

It's frustrating to miss out on the 2 points. Like... we'll get to the final round and be swearing over results of the top teams (none of whom will have lost to shyte teams like the Riff) and all because we couldn't hold a simple lead. To me it's poor form that we couldn't do that.

Oh well. Is what it is I guess. It was otherwise an okay game...

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
      Don't waste money on Josh Morris.
      We need a left centre. He's the only one available for this season.

10am today is the "Address to the nation" by NRL bosses re the future of the comp....anything could happen. We might never see him in Roosters colours.

Comment

There are more important things then a loss to Penrith to be concerned about atm. I think all games will be suspended buy the time next weekend rolls around

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
          There are more important things then a loss to Penrith to be concerned about atm. I think all games will be suspended buy the time next weekend rolls around
          Can't see any other realistic alternative.

No worries, every weekend I'll play one of our winning games from last season [don't keep losing games]...and pretend it's live.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

May? You know something we don’t?
            No. I'm just looking at the trajectory of every country in Europe.

France, Spain, Germany and now the UK are following Italy's pattern.

We just look like we're two weeks behind in the timeline. Though I hold out hope that we won't be hit as bad.

Comment

No big deal only round one but Robbo needs to take all the responsibility for attack off Keary. He has to be in four places at once in a set of six which is obviously rushing his decisions and causing poor last play executions. I think it will take some time to get young Flanagan to the level Robbo would like him playing at.

Comment

Ah a loss. The riff started slow and got their 5hit together after Ivan half time speech. Our boys played out of position ,poor kick choices, jake off the field and missing our captain. Bring it on ROOSTERS
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

The only time we lost a first round and we didn’t win the comp was when the vermin were gifted a plethora of penalties in a season in 2014.

I had predicted we were going to lose this to my peers because it’s our way, and in a way I was concerned about winning thinking it might spoil the trend. The strange thing is that it would have been odd to win a first round so I’m comforted in the knowledge that we know we can deal with this BUT like I said in the match thread, our other bogey record happens next week. If it’s our way that we always lose in Gosford, that means we will be 0-2. No need to panic but it won’t look nice.

Comment

If we are 4-3 after round 7, we are in a decent position, any worse than that, and we would be in trouble considering the weak opposition we will have played.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      Won first game then lost next three

6 - 40 Beat Souths
                      21 -14 Warriors win
                      8 - 22 Broncos win
                      12 -28 Manly win

Comment

Not panicking but that’s a game we shouldn’t have lost..also the penalty against jwh that was not close to being high was a momentum shift

Comment

Cummon. The riff looked good when they got it together. Souffs stains lloked 5hit and cronulla lost that game from a forward pass or two. 55 minute fatrell game time will hurt the toofless stains
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Credit to Penrith on a fine comeback. No excuses. We can and will get a lot better.
                            This exactly we will get better. Congrats to Penrith API had a field day.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              The only time we lost a first round and we didn’t win the comp was when the vermin were gifted a plethora of penalties in a season in 2014.

I had predicted we were going to lose this to my peers because it’s our way, and in a way I was concerned about winning thinking it might spoil the trend. The strange thing is that it would have been odd to win a first round so I’m comforted in the knowledge that we know we can deal with this BUT like I said in the match thread, our other bogey record happens next week. If it’s our way that we always lose in Gosford, that means we will be 0-2. No need to panic but it won’t look nice.
                              Agree mate...I expected we might lose this one, but couldn't tip against us out of loyalty.

The bad part was we had the match well under control and let it slip.

Early days for Flanagan. Plus a couple of our guys had stinkers by their standards.

Congrats Penrith, too good on the night.

Comment

Missed most of the game, but from what I saw we were missing Verril’s speed at dummyhalf.

Comment

Working...
                                X