Attending NRL Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    I don't go anyway, not since that parrot faced bitch knocked down the SFS.
    Geez, poor old Alan Jones gets blamed for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
      I think I would go but sit well apart from others , I work in a service industry and think I am as much a chance as catching it at work as the footy , but agree if I had young kids would probably not go . Also think they should play with no crowd if it's safe or maybe postpone / shorten the season but let's hope it's not cancelled
      Thats funny.

Comment

ive got my tkts to gosford as i have for anzac day, the rest are for occasional games a5t scg, not ever6y game this year, j78ust cant make it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Thats funny.
          Why

Comment

No more crowds from Monday at any sport .
            why wait till Monday does scomo think corona virus is going to have the weekend off?

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
              why wait till Monday does scomo think corona virus is going to have the weekend off?
              It's ludicrous, however he wanted to go to the Sharks game but surely will now be in quarantine with Dutton testing positive and Scomo having attended a meeting with Dutton 3 days ago.

Comment

How it isnt in effect immediately including tonights games is laughable

Comment

I'm thankful for small mercies. Enjoy it while we can, at least with some atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

It's ludicrous, however he wanted to go to the Sharks game but surely will now be in quarantine with Dutton testing positive and Scomo having attended a meeting with Dutton 3 days ago.
                    The whole cabinet was in contact with Dutton so will be in isolation for two weeks .

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

The whole cabinet was in contact with Dutton so will be in isolation for two weeks .
                      He said he wouldn't get tested, I reckon he is lying.

Comment

Back to topic, anyone want to catch up for a beer before the game at Gosford? Meet up on Skype lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                          Back to topic, anyone want to catch up for a beer before the game at Gosford? Meet up on Skype lol..
                          I’m not drinking Corona.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

The cabinet in lock down for 2 weeks. That could be the best thing that could happen for the country in years

Comment

Working...
                            X