Latrell Souths Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

So you wish him failure as long as he’s skinny?
    I do find this amusing. He hopes a bloke 'fails miserably' in his work place but dont dare call him fat....that is out of line

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I do find this amusing. He hopes a bloke 'fails miserably' in his work place but dont dare call him fat....that is out of line
      And that’s why I love this forum.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
        Tall , skinny round bloke with puffy cheeks and lady boobs is ok
        Are you sure we haven't met?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Really ? But Fatrell is just so catchy !!

In all seriousness, we all get the piss taken out of us about something. I have been going grey and balding since my mid 30's....my mates give me heaps !!!. Some of them are fat, freckles, big ears , big nose etc etc one of them has Red Hair even though I thought we were trying to breed those farkers out as they have no soul.

I can only speak for myself ...but the fat jokes will and should contiue until he puts down the food and starts commiting himself to being the million dollar player he thinks he is
          Fair enough, we are on here for a bit of fun. Like I said, this is a forum for people to have their say and I fully support free speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

And that’s why I love this forum.....
            Glad I was able to amuse you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Are you sure we haven't met?
              Are you the sort of bloke to visits brothels and gambling dens

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Yes...but not for the next 6 months. Think of the money I'm saving, if I was earning any.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Yes...but not for the next 6 months. Think of the money I'm saving, if I was earning any.
                  Then yes id say we have met also feeling your pain , good luck , hoping it improves soon

Comment

I’m still a big fan of Latrells & I believe he will continue to be a superstar but if people want to refer to him as Fatrell & make comments about his weight they should be allowed. It’s banter from Chooks supporters on a Roosters forum about a guy that used to play for us. Nothing in it.
                    Go the ROOSTERS.

Comment

• it'ds just a bit of teasing, like we cop shit about the salary cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                        Hey everyone, I am very anti Latrell especially at Souths. I hope he fails miserably and then goes to another club (Not Roosters).
                        Now I may have been guilty of this (can't remember) but could we please lay off the fat comments, this is a real issue among the Indigenous community.
                        We had a joke about it when he started at Souths but it gets old quick.
                        I know free speech and such, so I am having my say, the rest is up to you.
                        It's a real issue amongst the roosters community that he backflipped on us and then stabbed us in the back. There's nothing racist about it at all. Just our way of feeling better about it.

Comment

• The carnt could be diagnosed with diabetes for all I care. He's a putrid vermin scum club player and deserves nothing but scorn and contempt from us.

Chook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I’ve never seen him at any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I’ve never seen him at any.
                              Maybe you should turn your head back and look up for a change?

Just a giggle champ!
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

It's a real issue amongst the roosters community that he backflipped on us and then stabbed us in the back. There's nothing racist about it at all. Just our way of feeling better about it.
                                So he backflipped (assumedly while holding a stabbing implement) and then stabbed us in the back.

He's always been a talented bugger.

Don't try that at home kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X