Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricton

Really hoping cricton at centre was a one off just watching wcc again

You mean Crichton (might not be too late to edit).
    Last edited by "gaz"; 02-26-2020, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Nothing to worry about. I’m certain we will never see ‘cricton’ again.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Just cause he didn't score 3 tries doesn't mean he cant make a fist of it. It's a bit hard to judge after 60 minutes.

I think I'll just back Robbo rather than you.

Also, if you are going to come on here and start a thread about a player, you should try and spell his name correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Just cause he didn't score 3 tries doesn't mean he cant make a fist of it. It's a bit hard to judge after 60 minutes.

I think I'll just back Robbo rather than you.

Also, if you are going to come on here and start a thread about a player, you should try and spell his name correctly.
          Yeah hard to know how he would go in the NRL. He wasn't exposed defensively, which is the big test for me. However, their attack wasn't that great either.

Also he got concussed 1/2 way through so didn't play a lot of footy!

Comment

I'm not convinced its a great move for angus himself but only first game so if Robbo wants to give it a few games then he may improve. Think Gus may prefer the forwards but

Comment

LOL cry-ton?

Comment

How long before he is unhappy at playing Center and there are reports he wants out?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  How long before he is unhappy at playing Center and there are reports he wants out?
                  I reckon he's about as much of a centre as 'Trell is a 5/8. It's a nice option to have if we're desperate and the alternative is playing a frigging ordinary player from the Bears.

Comment

I wonder what his preferred position actually is.

It seemed fairly late that we discovered how badly Latrell wanted to play fullback.

I believe that Angus is keen on going back to rugby at some stage. Hopefully this situation will not expedite that.

It is important to balance the need for the team against his own happiness, contentment and positional preference.

Not an easy one to manage, I admit. Perhaps it is not as complicated as that, and things will go along as intended.
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
                      I wonder what his preferred position actually is.

It seemed fairly late that we discovered how badly Latrell wanted to play fullback.

I believe that Angus is keen on going back to rugby at some stage. Hopefully this situation will not expedite that.

It is important to balance the need for the team against his own happiness, contentment and positional preference.

Not an easy one to manage, I admit. Perhaps it is not as complicated as that, and things will go along as intended.
                      By the time Gus wants to go back to Rugby the sport will be dead. I like Rugby but its on borrowed time

Comment

Stop an breath boys! I know its hard for us to comprehend that Gus is in the centres as our only option right now but we just have to live with it ! Lets see if we find a gem in Asu or iku playing in the centres in the last trial fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
                          Stop an breath boys! I know its hard for us to comprehend that Gus is in the centres as our only option right now but we just have to live with it ! Lets see if we find a gem in Asu or iku playing in the centres in the last trial fingers crossed!
                          Agreed, good post!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
                            Even if one of them scores five tries you won’t be seeing them in first grade for a while.

Comment

I thought he did ok , we need to see more before we can make a decision.
                              I think he has the potential .

PS
                              how often did Latrell run up out of the line and tackle no one ? Too effing often.

Comment

Working...
                              X