Angus Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angus Injured

Photo on Angus' girlfriends instagram where he is in a moon boot on his right leg. This could mean he misses the WCC farrrrkkkk

Heard Cords and Teddy are out too.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      Heard Cords and Teddy are out too.
      Please tell me you're joking

Comment

Thread started by the village idiot, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
          You talking to me? Check for yourself dickhead
          Last edited by Sizzle; 02-09-2020, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I would attach the photo of him in the moon boot however it doesn't let me attach files lol. If you want to see the photo for yourself her instagram is bellacicero_ (it's on her story)

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
              No, unfortunately his correct. Angus is in a photo wearing a moonboot. Huge setback unfortunately

Comment

Bugger ...

Comment

I checked the instagram but didn't see the photo?

What i did see was his Italian girlfriend. Having Italian heritage myself, and vast experience with Italian women, i can offer Angus some advice- RUN....and keep RUNNING--- even if you got a moonboot on!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufFGPvKf1io​​​​​​

Comment

The photo is definitely there on her instagram. He is lying on a bed reading and has a large moonboot on his right leg. Photo taken yesterday at Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel. Hopefully it is only a minor injury.
                    Also noted he wasn’t in the latest photo shoot of the boys.

Comment

If Angus is out for a while, we can probably put a line through the Aubs to left centre option

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

I was joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

I was joking.

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                          I checked the instagram but didn't see the photo?

What i did see was his Italian girlfriend. Having Italian heritage myself, and vast experience with Italian women, i can offer Angus some advice- RUN....and keep RUNNING--- even if you got a moonboot on!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufFGPvKf1io​​​​​​
                          LOLz likewise. My first ex (from when I was 13 to ~16) was 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Greek. Drama a minute and had this desire to demonstrate she was 'bad'. I eventually grew a spine and walked after being cheated on for dodgy lebbo dudes on a regular basis.

Using the joy that is Facebook, she tracked me down a few years ago to harass my wife (calling her a 'mail order bride who stole her husband' [huh - we broke up when we were 16]) and caused a whole world of other dramas.

Last I heard she married a 1/2 Lebbo, 1/2 Cyprian dude, had 2 kids, put on 50kg, spent a decade in Lebanon + Cyprus looking after kids while he farked around + sold drugs. Last time I bumped into her she was divorced and back in Maroubra looking after her kids + parents (looking 50kg heavier). You can't help some people, they're just stupid and rude as fark.

Comment

Ism22 if you ever write an autobiography please let me know as I would legit read it.

Comment

Dodged a bullet from the sound of things ism22 ! Thankful for the speed in your legs to run away!?

Comment

Working...
                              X