Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I was joking.

LOLz likewise. My first ex (from when I was 13 to ~16) was 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Greek. Drama a minute and had this desire to demonstrate she was 'bad'. I eventually grew a spine and walked after being cheated on for dodgy lebbo dudes on a regular basis.

Using the joy that is Facebook, she tracked me down a few years ago to harass my wife (calling her a 'mail order bride who stole her husband' [huh - we broke up when we were 16]) and caused a whole world of other dramas.

Last I heard she married a 1/2 Lebbo, 1/2 Cyprian dude, had 2 kids, put on 50kg, spent a decade in Lebanon + Cyprus looking after kids while he farked around + sold drugs. Last time I bumped into her she was divorced and back in Maroubra looking after her kids + parents (looking 50kg heavier). You can't help some people, they're just stupid and rude as fark.

You gotta watch those half Italian half Greeks chicks that do half Lebbo half Cyprians blokes on the side.

Comment

https://instagram.com/stories/bellac...=1dk9tx6ztof6h

Comment

The put them in a moon boot for everything these days, I wouldn't be too worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
          The put them in a moon boot for everything these days, I wouldn't be too worried.
          Some players are In a moon boot for a week, even if he misses the wcc I wouldn't be worried. Besides, st Helens are rubbish anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            Ism22 if you ever write an autobiography please let me know as I would legit read it.
            I think if you just put together a few of jizzys posts, it would be about half a book already

Comment

Isn't this an annual Roosters joke?
              Keary in previous yrs?
              just like some Qlder always rolls his ankle at training whilst the camera is there...

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                I would attach the photo of him in the moon boot however it doesn't let me attach files lol. If you want to see the photo for yourself her instagram is bellacicero_ (it's on her story)
                Is she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Is she hot?
                  Yes she is

Comment

If true, who cares about the WCC, as long as Angus is fit and ready for Round One

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

You gotta watch those half Italian half Greeks chicks that do half Lebbo half Cyprians blokes on the side.
                      The upshot is that their offspring are well cultured

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Yes she is
                        Oh yeh! I love the bikini shots. Could do with a feed though. I saw her with him walking the promenade the day we played Penrith in Penrith last year.

Comment

I was joking.

LOLz likewise. My first ex (from when I was 13 to ~16) was 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Greek. Drama a minute and had this desire to demonstrate she was 'bad'. I eventually grew a spine and walked after being cheated on for dodgy lebbo dudes on a regular basis.

Using the joy that is Facebook, she tracked me down a few years ago to harass my wife (calling her a 'mail order bride who stole her husband' [huh - we broke up when we were 16]) and caused a whole world of other dramas.

Last I heard she married a 1/2 Lebbo, 1/2 Cyprian dude, had 2 kids, put on 50kg, spent a decade in Lebanon + Cyprus looking after kids while he farked around + sold drugs. Last time I bumped into her she was divorced and back in Maroubra looking after her kids + parents (looking 50kg heavier). You can't help some people, they're just stupid and rude as fark.

Maybe its worth another shot .
                          this time aim small miss small

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                            Photo on Angus' girlfriends instagram where he is in a moon boot on his right leg. This could mean he misses the WCC farrrrkkkk
                            Probably just puts it on when he gets home, to avoid doing the housework.

Comment

I was joking.

So has she put on 100kg's?

Comment

Well it looks like the gf's insta isn't a reliable source......but the kid down the road says his sisters best friends cousin heard from a very reliable source the Angus had a foot amputated on the weekend and a new bionic one fitted..... all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X