Josh Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Nobody put him up to saying what he said. It’s been pretty topical the last couple of days. The journalist asked him the question and of course he will sing the praise of his twin and say he wants to play with him. I think Nick Politis is a powerful man and too busy to seek out Brett and tell him to plead his brothers case to some trashy journalist.
    Much like the current President of the U.S. doesn't ask someone to do something, it's suggested to them, I'd say it was suggested that 'if a journalist asks you your opinion, feel free to say you want your brother to come to the club.'

Please note the non-attributed single quotes.

Comment

• Originally posted by dice View Post
      Not over. If Sharks don't release Jmoz, he isn't exactly going to bust a gut for them. His motivation will change to protecting himself from serious injury which is the last thing that any team wants. It took Tigers a few weeks to figure that out with Matterson. Sharks will come around.

They may come to some sort of agreement with JMoz to release him in a few weeks' time when other players are back from injury.
      A bit of a difference is that Josh Morris is a professional and while probably not happy with the result he will accept it and move on. Matterson seemed entitled and whiny throughout his standoff with the Tigers
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

A bit of a difference is that Josh Morris is a professional and while probably not happy with the result he will accept it and move on. Matterson seemed entitled and whiny throughout his standoff with the Tigers
        Agreed. JMoz didn't want to play wing, but how about fullback? If he doesn't want to play fullback (cos the mind's willing but the body isn't) then things might change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Much like the current President of the U.S. doesn't ask someone to do something, it's suggested to them, I'd say it was suggested that 'if a journalist asks you your opinion, feel free to say you want your brother to come to the club.'

Please note the non-attributed single quotes.
          There is absolutely zero chance hat happened. We aren't Souffs.

Comment

Todd Greenberg. Current head of the NRL.
            Have to admit I was wondering about who you meant by that as well - I was trying to think of some ugly bald admin bloke that had gone from the Dogs to the Sharks.

Greenturd won't giftwrap us Josh Morris - we aint his precious pet the Filthy Vermin. Nor will he medically retire Dugan for the same reason. The Broncs were lucky with Gillett, but not many other clubs will be given the same luxury. I'm just waiting for the Vermin to put in an application to medically retire Fatrell at 23 if he doesn't meet their expectations - with a medical report from Jenny Craig.
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• I just hope JFC gets to keep his jatz crackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                I just hope JFC gets to keep his jatz crackers.
                Forgot about that.

Nuts.

Comment

• The Sharks are saying what a valuable player he is and how important he is to them, but they are paying him peanuts compared to many other players. He should be demanding more money if they make him stay, and they don't have any more. We should offer him $100K more that he is on, stir the pot a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Have to admit I was wondering about who you meant by that as well - I was trying to think of some ugly bald admin bloke that had gone from the Dogs to the Sharks.

Greenturd won't giftwrap us Josh Morris - we aint his precious pet the Filthy Vermin. Nor will he medically retire Dugan for the same reason. The Broncs were lucky with Gillett, but not many other clubs will be given the same luxury. I'm just waiting for the Vermin to put in an application to medically retire Fatrell at 23 if he doesn't meet their expectations - with a medical report from Jenny Craig.
                    Bridge the gap...between Fatrell and a diet plan.

Comment

I was willing to let it go, Elsa style, when the Sharks put their foot down. But now Brett has been sent out by, I'd say Trent, to plead his brother's case, I'm calling the bald bastard from the Bulldogs will make the Sharks let Josh Morris go. You would think the first identical twins to win a NRL comp (I seem to remember Cherrington's great uncle and grandfather were twins) when the team is going for their third would be all the ingredients the NRL need for a dog and pony show freak show.
                      Burgearse twins?
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                        The Sharks are saying what a valuable player he is and how important he is to them, but they are paying him peanuts compared to many other players. He should be demanding more money if they make him stay, and they don't have any more. We should offer him $100K more that he is on, stir the pot a bit.
                        Yeah I wouldn't wanna play FB for that money while two over-rated wankaz on $800k+ each are unavailable.

If I were a kid trying to make it as a centre then sure. Mid-30's centre who has requested an early release to play with his twin brother on the basis that the club has already got Xerri, Ramien, Duges and Moylan... get farked!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Burgearse twins?
                          Without the stench of Mitch Ross and his arm bands of power. They tried to make out they were Space Ghost when they were really...and if I write anything else, I’ll get sued,

Comment

Without the stench of Mitch Ross and his arm bands of power. They tried to make out they were Space Ghost when they were really...and if I write anything else, I’ll get sued,
                            Not sure about being sued , I can't understand a word of what you wrote , code for dribble , lol

Comment

ism can you please put it in your words what Johnny is saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Not sure about being sued , I can't understand a word of what you wrote , code for dribble , lol
                                If I gave a shit what people thought of me, I'd be offended. I write the way I write to amuse myself, no-one else.

Comment

Working...
                                X