Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Roosters idiot does something idiotic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
    **** off dickhead.

    You’re all a bunch of kooks and you deserve each other.

    It’s a firm finger in the air to you and it’s goodbye.
    Its hard to believe that people would believe Alan Jones before scientist. Keep believing in what you believe Salvo & let the others who dont believe in climate change listen to Alan Jones.
    Originally posted by OMR;n823956
    You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

    Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

    Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

      Its hard to believe that people would believe Alan Jones before scientist. Keep believing in what you believe Salvo & let the others who dont believe in climate change listen to Alan Jones.
      Mate, there is opinion (often paid lol) and there is science. It is actually pretty funny because these debates aren't really that widespread outside of Australia. I travel O/S about every 6-8 weeks to different countries for work and it is interesting to see what is actually happening in these other places, talking to the locals and the changes have been in a relatively short period of time in their weather cycles. These are major changes in a short space of time. Wet seasons have turned to dry seasons and if you want to actually take the time to research the background of this stuff, it is pretty mind blowing. Anyway I much prefer the Mitchell Pearce debate to one on Climate Change.
      ...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

        Its hard to believe that people would believe Alan Jones before scientist. Keep believing in what you believe Salvo & let the others who dont believe in climate change listen to Alan Jones.
        Never have listen to Alan Jones , think he's a goose , I myself do believe in climate change , just don't believe it is mostly man made but as stated many times do believe that we should do all we can do help slow the process .
        But also strongly believe in mine and salvos right to voice an opinion without someone get on there high horse , spitting the dummy and telling people with a different opinion to F**k off dichhead and there all a bunch of kooks .

        Comment


        • Originally posted by novice chook View Post

          Oh, I wish And no need for SMH or ABC if all the devotees are offline ...
          Lefties who preach all doom and gloom are happy to try and convince the rest what they should do but they are still doing it themselves. They should take a leaf out of what vegetarians do and follow their convictions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by novice chook View Post

            Oh, I wish And no need for SMH or ABC if all the devotees are offline ...
            Where is the dislike button?

            At least the ABC is taking a bit of a stand and trying to still do its job of unbiased journalism the current mob in fed govt to account.

            ​​​

            Unlike the teleucrap, free to air channels, sky and paid for comment shok jokes.

            Up Souths
            Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
            South Sydney Forever

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

              Its hard to believe that people would believe Alan Jones before scientist. Keep believing in what you believe Salvo & let the others who dont believe in climate change listen to Alan Jones.
              There are some sheeple and there are sheeple.

              Reading posts from Bondi Boy and Blink 182 is giving me brain damage.

              BTW Perhaps Mitchell Pearce could have done some research on Mugabe before posting but I'm sure his heart was in the right place when he posted on Twatter.
              Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
              South Sydney Forever

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

                But you wonder why. you can't get a point across , might it be your holyier than tho attitude or simply your dismissal of other peoples thoughts , your guess would be as good as mine
                Yes SG is a sanctimonious prick .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

                  Where is the dislike button?

                  At least the ABC is taking a bit of a stand and trying to still do its job of unbiased journalism the current mob in fed govt to account.

                  ​​​

                  Unlike the teleucrap, free to air channels, sky and paid for comment shok jokes.

                  Up Souths
                  Unbiased ? You obviously haven't watched the QNA leftie clapathon.

                  And we pay for this shit.
                  Choose hope over fear.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                    Unbiased ? You obviously haven't watched the QNA leftie clapathon.

                    And we pay for this shit.
                    Last time I bothered to watch the ABC was when Blinky lost the unloseable election. They were all sitting there in stunned denial.Hardly an unbiased coverage,but was fun to watch.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                      Unbiased ? You obviously haven't watched the QNA leftie clapathon.

                      And we pay for this shit.
                      And now you fire up , agree 100%

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Insider View Post
                        Last time I bothered to watch the ABC was when Blinky lost the unloseable election. They were all sitting there in stunned denial.Hardly an unbiased coverage,but was fun to watch.
                        It was a helluva party mate.

                        I had the remote on high rotation between Channels 7, 9 and 10 and the ABC.

                        The pale faces and uncomfortable squirming was priceless.


                        Choose hope over fear.

                        Comment


                        • So anyway, Mitchell Pearce really needs to think before he posts things. Like a lot of people.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Insider View Post
                            Last time I bothered to watch the ABC was when Blinky lost the unloseable election. They were all sitting there in stunned denial.Hardly an unbiased coverage,but was fun to watch.
                            Me too! It was bloody hilarious watching them all try not to burst into tears on air. The only time I watch the ABC is when they have the occasional decent drama series. Otherwise, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

                              Where is the dislike button?

                              At least the ABC is taking a bit of a stand and trying to still do its job of unbiased journalism the current mob in fed govt to account.

                              ​​​

                              Unlike the teleucrap, free to air channels, sky and paid for comment shok jokes.

                              Up Souths
                              Souffs fans and the ABC have much in common - both delight in wasting a great deal of taxpayers money and giving back nothing in return. Meanwhile, the rest of us work to pay for their excesses.
                              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

                              Comment


                              • Geez I feel let down that I didn’t get to sit there & watch Blinky lose the unloseable. I need to stay home more.
                                Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                                You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                                Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                                Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X