Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what price would Josh Dugan fit into the Roosters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply NO. And why would he leave Cronulla when is supposedly on top dollar.

Comment

Fark Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
        Fark Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
        Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Are you sure?
          100%.

Comment

Never sign dumb players....coach killers.

Comment

Who’s next? Todd Carney?

Comment

I certainly hope not. We are building a wonderful culture at our club.

I would not want to run the risk of any of that great work being undone by a player like him coming along.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

No way , he's a grub , we don't wont to go back to the trouble years , we have good descent young men coming though , build a culture , not a rehabilitation centre

Comment

Useless overrated, selfish player/ Would be terrible for the Roosters culture
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

If he shouted season tickets and a hot dog for every Roosters member that might be enough to get him a game or two in the team against some lower tier opposition, gives us a chance to rest some of our first graders.

Comment

Don't know him haven't met him so I wouldn't say a definite no. At his best he's a match winner. Good recruitment means buying players for less than they're worth and if the Sharks don't want him and are willing to put something in then we could pick him up cheap. If he's happy to take less than the overall 800k he's apparently on to play with us then that would be a sign that he'd come for the right reasons.
                        If Robbo thought he could work with him that would be good enough for me.

Comment

The only thing this bloke has never injured is his pocket.

Chook.

Comment

If I had the pick of centres at Cronulla, I'd pick Bronson Pinoxerri.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              Never sign dumb players....coach killers.
                              Yet quite a few on here have mentioned sending a SOS to Skidsy

Comment

Surely we couldn't ever be that desperate to sign Dugan? Lazy, selfish, self-indulgent, penalty seeking SOB who lies down as if he's been hit by a sniper every time anyone puts a fingernail on him. It would take a total change of mentality to have him fit the culture at the Chooks. He would cost us dearly, no matter how cheaply we signed him for.
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X