Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    He would be there to learn..he couldnt offer anything else
    He will be leader. Leader at the buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
      Also I saw Christian Tuipuloto on the Sydney Roosters twitter feed for Digital Day where they take all the snaps of the first grade side for TV and FOX. He was in the roll with Asu Kepaoa so i reckon he will be promoted to the NRL squad.
      Well they will have to promote him now that he is on the ad. I'm sure this will give Robbo good incentive to promote him

Comment

I've read somewhere Adam Doueihi and Cheika are cousins. He could come in handy as a replacement young Adam.
        Last edited by The Sack; 01-24-2020, 03:45 PM.
        Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          Pick and go
          Hahaha as a kid my nickname was 'Pick and Go [Jizzy]' from my yawnion days. I was a fullback but played in the 2nd row coz I'd just ignore all the big islanders in the rucks (mostly 150kg of fat with no lungs after 15+ years of chain smoking), grab the ball and do a Brian Bevan.

Comment

You'd figure Robbo has a reason for it.
            Seems like 'attack coach' hasn't been formally appointed but Cronk has been called 'attack advisor' or something.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
              You'd figure Robbo has a reason for it.
              Seems like 'attack coach' hasn't been formally appointed but Cronk has been called 'attack advisor' or something.
              He's our halves coach, no?

Mic Check 1-2's value is questionable IMO. However, since mauls are back in the NRL, you've gotta factor them in.

I don't trust anybody involved with Yawnion though! They are just such a mess. The Wallabies have no defence and no go forward. They regularly lose to 2nd/3rd tier countries because they s*ck. The last time we had a good team, John Eales was playing. My reading of modern day Yawnion is that it's nothing like League, if anythingit looks more like VFL:
              - Short runs.
              - You kick regularly and speculatively... which completely ruins your possession.
              - Caveat to the above, it won't if you're regularly winning lineouts and scrums.
              - The game centres around gratuitously winning lineouts and scrums by twisting the rules (which looks like absolute cr@p to viewers).
              - You get your scrum by collapsing a maul while simultaneously 'sealing' the ball.
              - So basically you spend 80 minutes collapsing mauls, collapsing scrums (in a way that makes it look like they collapsed it... so you win the penalty), kicking the ball out and eeeerm... not doing much else!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                I've read somewhere Adam Doueihi and Cheika are cousins..He could come in handy as a replacement young Adam.
                Their background is the same village, and over there it’s natural to call everyone “cousin “, so it may work in our favour.

Comment

God I hope he's just there to carry the clipboard and sharpen the pencils.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

He's our halves coach, no?

Mic Check 1-2's value is questionable IMO. However, since mauls are back in the NRL, you've gotta factor them in.

I don't trust anybody involved with Yawnion though! They are just such a mess. The Wallabies have no defence and no go forward. They regularly lose to 2nd/3rd tier countries because they s*ck. The last time we had a good team, John Eales was playing. My reading of modern day Yawnion is that it's nothing like League, if anythingit looks more like VFL:
                    - Short runs.
                    - You kick regularly and speculatively... which completely ruins your possession.
                    - Caveat to the above, it won't if you're regularly winning lineouts and scrums.
                    - The game centres around gratuitously winning lineouts and scrums by twisting the rules (which looks like absolute cr@p to viewers).
                    - You get your scrum by collapsing a maul while simultaneously 'sealing' the ball.
                    - So basically you spend 80 minutes collapsing mauls, collapsing scrums (in a way that makes it look like they collapsed it... so you win the penalty), kicking the ball out and eeeerm... not doing much else!
                    Yeah, he's the halves coach but the last thing I read said he also had a say in our attack.

Comment

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport...ing-staff.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                        Like Eddie Jones, he is a Souffs fan. Trojan horse perhaps?

Nah, he's just good mates with Robbo I think.

Brains probably right.
                        that explains why Eddie Jones is such a dickhead.
                        Lucky Cheika was at least clever enough to send his kids to a Roosters junior club
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

is robo on drugs whatis thinking hiring cheika he is a farking loser robo should be bitch slapped farkid go as ****ing sacking sabotaging our season with this brainless dumb fark idiot kiss 2020 goodbye thanks robo u idiot

Comment

Yawnion, I like it!

Comment

I don't mind the appointment.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Perhaps cheika employed as scarecrow to keep RAelene away
                                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                                X