Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Smith has sustained a major knee injury at training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albo starts right edge with butcher interchange! Sam verrills interchange for friend an TKO an Sitilli interchange JWH an Isaac Liu! Angus 80min left centre! Boyd an Radley 80min

Comment

Last year Angus was crying anout playing more minutes so with Angus an Boyd playing 80min should form a pretty good defensive an attacking fire! Albo coming off injury should start the game then butcher interchange ! Defensive teams win

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Trouble with Ryan Hall is he has zero , none , zip flexibility , he cant turn and chase quickly , he's not an athletic winger / centre , he may have been in the past , I cant comment , have followed him , but at the moment he is a battering ram , more of a front rower aka Trevor Gilmisters build . If he's in of course I will support that but cant see it working on what I saw last year . And yes I know super league winger of the century blah blah
        I was mainly referring to the Morris brothers.

Keep in mind that Hall was coming back from an ACL and had no pre-season. He wasn't hopeless and showed some promise.

I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
          I reckon they should give Sitili a run at left centre....just get him to practice sprints....he’d be unstoppable !
          Too slow
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Sos skidsy.
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He can play right centre cause Manu will be playing hooker.
              Thirteen, WHY would we play Joey Manu at hooker with Jake back AND Sam Verrills as a fallback???

Comment

Since when did Aubo's name become Albo?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
                  Thirteen, WHY would we play Joey Manu at hooker with Jake back AND Sam Verrills as a fallback???
                  It’s a long running joke on here. Someone on here seriously suggested this last season.

Comment

Hall had 7 games not 1(NOT 1 TRY IN 7 GAMES NEXT TO MANU) no thanx ill be giving Angus a tap on the shoulder and say show me that ur 80minutes of line breaks ,strong defence an option at high ball !"SHOW ME" !

1,TEDDY
                    2,TOOPS
                    3,Angus
                    4,manu
                    5,morris
                    6,keary
                    7,flano
                    8,Jwh
                    9,friend
                    10,isaac
                    11,boyd/80MINUTES
                    12,Albo
                    13,radley/80MINUTES

14,TKO / JWH
                    15,sitilli /ISAAC
                    16,butcher /ALBO
                    17,verills / FRIEND

BLOODY 3 PEAT RIGHT THERE!!!!!

Comment

• With 2 years 2 premierships Radley is primed to roam the battlefield for 80minutes an 1 of the quickest players in the team! Is a perfect 80minute LOCK! Boyd does 80minutes with his eyes closed an Angus is a 80minute player that never could get 80 so why not use his speed an power to set up TOOPZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

It’s a long running joke on here. Someone on here seriously suggested this last season.
                        Apologies....I’m a newbie

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
                          With 2 years 2 premierships Radley is primed to roam the battlefield for 80minutes an 1 of the quickest players in the team! Is a perfect 80minute LOCK! Boyd does 80minutes with his eyes closed an Angus is a 80minute player that never could get 80 so why not use his speed an power to set up TOOPZ
                          I LIKE it! Gussy at 3.....and Butcher on the bench...could work out even better than Billy S

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmah View Post
                            I LIKE it! Gussy at 3.....and Butcher on the bench...could work out even better than Billy S
                            Don't mind it myself but would like to see Sitlli give it a go as someone suggested , he is a rangy sort of bloke and probably as fast as Gus

Comment

• Gussy is way faster,speed off the mark better! Now is the time to use him full time no more bench! Aubusson leaves next year an gussy playing at centre this year will be primed for 80minutes next season with billy back! Friend will kick on so friend will fill that bench spot next year with verills starting ! So with billy gone this year the bench is now TKO,SITILLI,BUTCHER and VERILLS

Comment

• R.I.P Billy Smith's Career..

Done both ACL's, at least he is a balanced Cripple.

Welcome Israel, u know u want him
                                Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Working...
                                X