Our Next Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crab View Post
    I have a recurring dream that turns into anightmare that Crowe and Co snare Robbo after we go back to back to back in 2020 . Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh
    No chance.
    Robbo will be like Bellamy & continue to have the Roosters in a good position to win the comp every year plus the Roosters will pay him what he is worth so money wont be a temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
      Cooper Cronk.
      Only us Einsteins figured that out..with SBW as assistant
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Robbo will probably be running the NRL in 3-5 years.

We might actually start winning some penalty counts.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Robbo will probably be running the NRL in 3-5 years.

We might actually start winning some penalty counts.
          It all depends on Pressure from his Mrs I guess I know she wants to return to France but probably also enjoys the money robbo erans ..
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

It all depends on Pressure from his Mrs I guess I know she wants to return to France but probably also enjoys the money robbo erans ..
            I know where they live. She wouldn't be complaining when she opens her blinds each morning.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I know where they live. She wouldn't be complaining when she opens her blinds each morning.
              House paaaarrrttyy!

Comment

I just bumped into Robbo and family at Bondi Beach, Such an approachable and respectable person. Was very friendly and happy to chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  I just bumped into Robbo and family at Bondi Beach, Such an approachable and respectable person. Was very friendly and happy to chat.
                  I was the guy next to him sucking on the big cigar BTW. Pleased to meet you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    Did he happened to tell you to relay any info to the chookpen on the current centre pairing situation ,

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I was the guy next to him sucking on the big cigar BTW. Pleased to meet you too!

Yeah it was a nice day at the beach we should do it more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Did he happened to tell you to relay any info to the chookpen on the current centre pairing situation ,
                        Considering the topic of this thread, I hoped he asked who our next coach will be?

Or has he seen Christian Tuipulotu play?
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Yeah it was a nice day at the beach we should do it more often.
                          You and ISM need to get a room!

Comment

Poor old Robbo would be shitting himself , you know he reads the chockpen , he would be thinking where there's smoke there's fire .

Comment

let's sack robbo ...what 7 years in charge ? and no premiership in 4 of those years ...disgraceful....guy can't coach

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                                let's sack robbo ...what 7 years in charge ? and no premiership in 4 of those years ...disgraceful....guy can't coach
                                Some bright spark will start a thread on that exact subject during the year. Guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X