• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Yeah at the buffet.
    Quality

Comment

Yeah at the buffet.
      If Lattrell is somehow ahead of Richo in the buffett line, he is definitely a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Was reading that Fat Richo reckons Latrell is a leader.
        Think you misheard …… think he said he is an eater !
        Richo ought to know !

Comment

Yeah at the buffet.
          Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

If Lattrell is somehow ahead of Richo in the buffett line, he is definitely a leader.
            Richo stays at the dessert table.

Comment

If Addo-Carr is going to Souths this year, it might finally start the game of musical chairs with player movement and swaps.

From a distance it seems Johnston and Gagai are holding tight and don’t want to move clubs. Lol@Soufs
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Bennett would be running the show at Souths not Richo. Anyway who cares, Latrell has left and is old news but to think he will stay overweight until season start is fanciful. It is very easy to drop a kilogram a week when training especially for a professional sportsman. I’m sure he will be physically ready to go but his achilles heel is his mental strength not his physical.

Comment

The best thing about all this is , Bennet is trying to buy a competition , he did a similar thing at the Knights.
                  when it doesn’t work , he’ll walk out and leave souths in a huge mess.

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
                    Bennett would be running the show at Souths not Richo. Anyway who cares, Latrell has left and is old news but to think he will stay overweight until season start is fanciful. It is very easy to drop a kilogram a week when training especially for a professional sportsman. I’m sure he will be physically ready to go but his achilles heel is his mental strength not his physical.
                    Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      Mole reporting he is going to Souffs if Melbourne can get a suitable replacement. I don’t think they can though.
                      Would you swap for douhe if storm?

indigenous week every game. Nice change from Burgearse dominated team
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Would you swap for douhe if storm?

indigenous week every game. Nice change from Burgearse dominated team
                        I think Douihe will be a Tiger. They have to net a couple of fish surely.

Although Luciano is a good signing for them, can't believe Dragons didn't hold him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I think Douihe will be a Tiger. They have to net a couple of fish surely.

Although Luciano is a good signing for them, can't believe Dragons didn't hold him.
                          BJ going there also ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                            If Addo-Carr is going to Souths this year, it might finally start the game of musical chairs with player movement and swaps.

From a distance it seems Johnston and Gagai are holding tight and don’t want to move clubs. Lol@Soufs
                            Wouldn't be lol@Soufs if they get JAC.
                            A backline of LM/JAC/Roberts would be by far the quickest in the comp & damn potent

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

Wouldn't be lol@Soufs if they get JAC.
                              A backline of LM/JAC/Roberts would be by far the quickest in the comp & damn potent
                              also the worst in defence, you forgot about that one
                              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

I think JAC will end up going to the rabble, with the most likely swap being done with Gagai. AJ will not be good enough to be considered, and I agree that AD looks as though he is Tiger bound. I think 'Madge' originally signed him to Souths, so that could unfold in the same way now that he is coaching the Tigers.
                                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                                X