• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah nah.
    Go the Mighty Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      I never thought the Brawler would provide our therapy....but I think he damn well just has!
      Gday Jack., I hated vermim long before fattrells latest escapades, he actually hasn't made that worse, I am quite glad he's gone because he wasn't a true Roosters, bloke like Skd left and we still love them because they actually still love the rwb

Comment

Cardinal and Myrtle.........more like Hyena Menstrual Blood and Pig Snot.

Or perhaps the bright red blood that spurted from the wounds of Inglis’s flogged missus and the putrid green pus that oozed from the steroid induced acne of the Burgess twins.
        Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 01-15-2020, 08:35 PM.
        Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Filthy, unemployed, alcoholic, uneducated, doll bludging, thieving, teethless, meth head bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokoras View Post
            Don't forget the dental hospital is based there .
            Great first post. Welcome back.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I love them for the fact they aren’t going to win many comps over the next 45 years or so.

They are fantastic comic relief.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I actually like having them in the comp. One of my favourite moments in 2019 was when Liam Knight ran into JWH. Made my day

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                  I thought I would come up with a little thread on which we can all agree on.....

Lets us know your feelings about the Vermin scum.....

Souffs can go fcuk themselves and its time we get our junior clubs back.......
                  Great post, they farkun suck shit. The fact they also have that deluded fat toad Crowe and the biggest c&nt in football aka Wayne Bennett makes me hate them more.

Comment

The Brendan Fraser of Rugby League
                    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
                      Is it true there are more centrelink offices in Souff Sydney than the rest of the state?
                      Actually Souffs and Roosters each have 3 centrelink offices in their areas. Roosters have Darlinghurst, Sydney and Bondi Junction. Souffs have Marrickville, Redfern and Eastgardens

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
                        Cardinal and Myrtle.........more like Hyena Menstrual Blood and Pig Snot.

Or perhaps the bright red blood that spurted from the wounds of Inglis’s flogged missus and the putrid green pus that oozed from the steroid induced acne of the Burgess twins.
                        This.

Chook.

Comment

It’s the fake romance of them that I can’t stand. Myths.
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by my2centsworth View Post

Actually Souffs and Roosters each have 3 centrelink offices in their areas. Roosters have Darlinghurst, Sydney and Bondi Junction. Souffs have Marrickville, Redfern and Eastgardens
                            Looks like we have troll amongst us.

Comment

Went to my first game as a youngster in 66 and since 67 I’ve never liked the vermin. I’ve never been fooled by the romance of the club of self entitlement nor the hype of the so called club legend John Sattler - an outright thug who holds the record for the most send offs. Funny that the year he broke his jaw in the GF by a cheap shot he had it coming and no souffs officials visited him in hospital as they were too busy celebrating. They are notorious for not looking after their own. Too many names to mention yet how they left Inglis on in a season opening game with a nasty knee injury reinforces my low opinion.

Comment

Round 3 is gonna be a big game

go the brawler

Comment

Working...
                                X