Can we all move on please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all move on please?

It’s about time we all moved on. Players come and go and we still have to best squad in the league. No one comes close to us and barring injury or suspension to key players, we are likely to win the competition again. If anything, this will galvanise a team looking for motivation in my opinion.

Go Easts!
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Bump

Comment

Good one Skeez, I fully support this. Onwards and upwards for the mighty tri colours in 2020.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        It’s about time we all moved on. Players come and go and we still have to best squad in the league. No one comes close to us and barring injury or suspension to key players, we are likely to win the competition again. If anything, this will galvanise a team looking for motivation in my opinion.

Go Easts!
        Im trying to move on but i'm already missing Cooper. His leadership, demeanour, his tactical footy brain, the cross field kicks, the backing up of breaks, those desperate last ditch try saving tackles and never ever giving up on the play. He even has a 100% goal kicking record!!!

Time heals all and i just need time. You cant get over a loss like that straight away

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzz....Agreed! Lascum is gone and all these threads should swiftly follow.

Comment

Did you mean it Skeez? You did after all just begin yet another thread about Latrell.

Comment

Amen. I tried bumping all the non latrell threads only to log back on today and see them all front and centre again. Hopefully we move on in time for the start of the season
              #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

I really love his initials LM it’s almost the same as ML.
                Roc sent me a txt today with the caption
                ML ❤️ LM
                Go the Mighty ROOSTERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Did you mean it Skeez? You did after all just begin yet another thread about Latrell.
                  As I told R6 in another thread, no one in particular was mentioned. It could be Zane and his punch off the bench.
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I second this.

Latrell who?

What i'm excited about is the impending debut of Mitchell Paul.

The big wigs at the club have heard that he is training the house down, and quite surprisingly he has totally evaded media attention.

Looking forward to the young fella hopefully getting a start in firsts this year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

As I told R6 in another thread, no one in particular was mentioned. It could be Zane and his punch off the bench.
                      Apologies. Of course you meant Zane

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Apologies. Of course you meant Zane
                        Again you crack me up.

Comment

Not yet.

This one will take some time.

Comment

Working...
                          X