X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Then there's old mate Duges.

Maybe we should sign Duges? :P
    Er...no thanks. Although I would sign him ahead of Jack Bird, who would be lucky to get a bench spot for the Bathurst Burs (Women's comp).

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

How would you feel if another club like the Warriors did that to the Roosters & they were enticing Manu to break his contract?
      Like it doesnt happen everyday? Latrell anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

Not sure how that can be done though seeing he has 2 years left & we can't approach him until November.
        Its called secret agent stuff......... not official club approach.............

Comment

Theres big raps on the young kid coming through the 18 year old NZ kid. Maybe they will throw him into the fire in the early part of the season....since they stated they aren't looking outside but within
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Theres big raps on the young kid coming through the 18 year old NZ kid. Maybe they will throw him into the fire in the early part of the season....since they stated they aren't looking outside but within
            Are you talking about Christian Tuipulotu?
            I mentioned in a previous post that they should give him a shot. As I said before, he hasn’t produced much in the under 20s or for the bears but in saying that he hasn’t been playing alongside a great 5/8.
            There were such big wraps on this kid 2 years ago. Every NRL club and rugby was after him. We won the race to sign him. I know NRL is a big step up but maybe he’s worth a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

Are you talking about Christian Tuipulotu?
              I mentioned in a previous post that they should give him a shot. As I said before, he hasn’t produced much in the under 20s or for the bears but in saying that he hasn’t been playing alongside a great 5/8.
              There were such big wraps on this kid 2 years ago. Every NRL club and rugby was after him. We won the race to sign him. I know NRL is a big step up but maybe he’s worth a chance.
              I dont think hes even played for the Bears yet. Kepaoa played all year though. They both made Junior Kiwis and Tuipolotu played edge backrower, certainly big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Roosters broke latrells contract, not Souths, he had a year to run, and we gave him to them as a gift, with an acl injury to his replacement in return.

yes I’m bitter
                They were onto him much earlier in the year. Well before it was legal to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

Not sure how that can be done though seeing he has 2 years left & we can't approach him until November.
                  We can ask the Sharks for permission.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

We can ask the Sharks for permission.
                    I think the rule is that we can talk to him but we can’t actually offer him a deal/contract.

Comment

The other thing with Xerri is that he can ask for a release. Not that I think they will give him one.

Comment

This is a pipe dream, the sharks see Xerri and Ramien as there next ET and McGaw centre dynasty. Very little chance they release Xerri.

Wouldn't mind Josh Morris instead for a Morris fairy tale finish. JMoz is one of the best defensive centres in the game.
                        Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Roosters broke latrells contract, not Souths, he had a year to run, and we gave him to them as a gift, with an acl injury to his replacement in return.

yes I’m bitter
                          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Heard the one about Lattrell and Souths?
                            No I havnt but I did hear the one about the Roosters not wanting Latrell at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Like it doesnt happen everyday? Latrell anyone?
                              So your telling me Souths said to Latrell to break his contract with the Roosters so he could join them?
                              Yer right.

Comment

yes I’m bitter
                                And you know what - I reckon the Chooks made the right decision to cut the bloke adrift, despite Billy now having done his ACL. Latrell and his entourage were hawking him around for a good portion of last season, including during the finals series when his only focus should have been on footy. And once the Chooks lost trust in Latrell, there was no way forward.

Even without Billy, the team and club are better off minus Latrell, his family and hangers on.
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X