Latrell officially released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

Leave the troll alone, poor guy will be dead before he sees his club wins another premiership. I pity him.
    Exactly. Gingivitis can be deadly.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Geez, he is going to have to lose some weight if he has any hope of being competitive come round 3, let alone the start of the season. I am not sure he will start at fullback TBH. It will take time. I guess part of that outcome will depend on what happens with Adam Doueihi, a Tigers junior, I believe. I understand that the destabilisation has already begun over there, with some other Sydney clubs starting to circle. Funny!
      Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 01-14-2020, 06:37 PM.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
        Geez, he is going to have to lose some weight if he has any hope of being competitive come round 3, let alone the start of the season. I am not sure he will start at fullback TBH. It will take time. I guess part of that outcome will depend on what happens with Adam Doueihi, a Tigers junior, I believe. I understand that the destabilisation has already begun over there, with some other Sydney clubs starting to circle. Funny!
        There was a photo of him next to Inglis and Inglis looked to be fitter than Latrell by far. No coincidence that his 1 year at fullback we finished 15th
        #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Working...
        X