Billy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

The riff raff refer to themselves as the so called pride of the league. We are the envy of the league. Go the Roosters.
    Dont know about that. We are the Champions of the League.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Dont know about that. We are the Champions of the League.
      No I agree, I reckon.most teams envy us but say they hate us , most supporters to envy us but also say they hate us , what is not to envy , successful , disciplined, great culture , great players,coach and board , most important.great colours , red, white and blue , Go the Roosters , by God snappy is contagious

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

No I agree, I reckon.most teams envy us but say they hate us , most supporters to envy us but also say they hate us , what is not to envy , successful , disciplined, great culture , great players,coach and board , most important.great colours , red, white and blue , Go the Roosters , by God snappy is contagious
        They definitely envy us and are jealous of our success...the fans Im talking about. There can be no other reason.

They wouldn't hate us if we regularly missed the 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

They definitely envy us and are jealous of our success...the fans Im talking about. There can be no other reason.

Thats why no one hates the Titans

Comment

Bump
            #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Bring on 22nd of Feb WORLD CHAMPIONS back2bak! I wonder if the world advertising has us as Champions b4 playing the match like last year

Comment

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post
                Bring on 22nd of Feb WORLD CHAMPIONS back2bak! I wonder if the world advertising has us as Champions b4 playing the match like last year
                Wasn’t that advertising in the us before the super bowl ?
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

No one I know envy the Roosters who follow other teams they all think the Roosters are cheats. The Chooks are hated & if they were kicked out of the comp tomorrow they would all be dancing in the streets.
                  Being a Rooster supporter myself I’m always baffled & perplexed about why Rugby League supporters feel so negative about the Chooks. They are a well run successful club.

Comment

There's an article in the Telucrap this morning (I think) titled "ROBINSON ANOINTS ROOSTERS’ LATRELL REPLACEMENT" for those interested.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

No one I know envy the Roosters who follow other teams they all think the Roosters are cheats. The Chooks are hated & if they were kicked out of the comp tomorrow they would all be dancing in the streets.
                      Being a Rooster supporter myself I’m always baffled & perplexed about why Rugby League supporters feel so negative about the Chooks. They are a well run successful club.
                      I honestly think the cheats thing is just a coping mmechanism for them for the envy/jealousy they feel.

Deep deep down I doubt many other fans really believe we are cheating.

Another thing is the tall poppy syndrome. I love our Aussie culture but geez we habitually knock people down once they achieve success.

I also reckon the "well run successful club" understates it a bit Mick. To have the sustained success we have had as a club is bloody outstanding considering our disadvantages (no local junior area to call on, lopsided officiating of our matches.until recently). Our triumphs are really one of the great sporting achievements.

Comment

Of course it's envy.and jealousy jacks spot on , they say we cheat the cap as a excuse for their lack of success, we are a well run, highly regarded club , there are policy in place to prevent cheating and we are probably more subject to inspection than most , I personally love the hate , and most i.know admit they.wish there clubs would be as well run and successful as ours, we manage our cap well now but most of us remember the transit lounge time we that wasn't the case , Go The Roosters

Comment

I’m in a tipping / betting group of multi cultural backgrounds and fans of 7 different league teams and generally they tell me we cheat only to tease me and rile me up , but at the end say “ we wish our club is run like yours, youse ( sic) have a bloody good club “

Comment

Simples, they hate us cos they ain't us.....

Most if not all their clubs have not the recent success of us bar perhaps the Storm and we are clearly in front of them too....

Pure jealousy drives the hate.....

Plus a bit a media drivel but that again is based on jealousy.....
                            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Most if not all their clubs have not the recent success of us bar perhaps the Storm and we are clearly in front of them too....

You can tell who the dopes are when you read some of the comments on social media. My fave was a guy claiming we were rorting the cap and then when somebody pointed out how many players we had let go in recent years his comeback was that they probably weren't on big money anyway! If they weren't on big money, how were we supposed to be over the cap in the first place??

After we released Latrell and the papers wrote an article about what we might have to spend and who we were going to spend it on, there were still people saying how could we possibly have any money left in the cap?? Seriously...Cronk $1m + Latrell $700k. and all we've done is signed Flanagan (say $300k) extended and upgraded JWH and SST. Do they really think we have bumped them up by that much??

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

100% agree. Jealousy not envy.

Like Rooster1908 said “I personally love the hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X