Latrell Has Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post
    It's good to see a happy ending for Latrell after the awful way he was treated by Sydney.

I guess the real downside for Sydney is the perception it paints in regards to how they treat their players, has not been a good look for them.

Latrell never knocked back the Sydney offer, he just stated he wanted to test the market. Sydney said okay, you're entitled to do that, then totally backflipped and withdrew their offer.

Yeah nah, not a good look and pretty shoddy treatment to a high profile player.
    I wonder how Dane Gagai and Alex Johnston feel about the way Redfern is treating them? Clearly the plan is to give one or both of them the boot to accommodate their star recruit from Sydney. And how about Adam Doueihi who was feeling he had his fullback position locked up? I hope they put him on the wing again when you play us - it was so much fun last time.

In any case, you know nothing about how Latrell was treated at the Roosters. By all accounts - including his own - Latrell and his family were treated very well by Sydney. He wanted more money and he wanted to play fullback, so unfortunately that meant his future was elsewhere.

Sydney Roosters - three premierships in the last seven years and on track to win another.

Comment

We been played by Rusty.

This deal is about a year old you'd have to think.

Comment

It's good to see a happy ending for Latrell after the awful way he was treated by Sydney.

I guess the real downside for Sydney is the perception it paints in regards to how they treat their players, has not been a good look for them.

Latrell never knocked back the Sydney offer, he just stated he wanted to test the market. Sydney said okay, you're entitled to do that, then totally backflipped and withdrew their offer.

I didn't think Keary was treated all that well by the dummy spitting phone chucker.
        But hey it all worked out beautifully for him and then his mate Crichton. Hopefully Murray will also see the light.

Comment

Latrell has never said he wasn't treated well by the roosters. Darrell got upset when he and walker got dropped from Soo by Freddy. Others should have been dropped as well. Latrell believed he was singled out by Freddy. LATRELL was no longer speaking to Freddy. There is the bitterness. FREDDY is Uncle Nicks pasty.

Comment

Some great memories of LM, I wish him well. I presume the club no longer wants to deal or navigate his and the family dysfunction.

Comment

He said he was offended by the offer, greedy prick was gone from that day.

nice that Souths are dumping their loyal players for him though, similar to when they got GI to the club.

Comment

Is this also the first time a top class player in their prime has left Easts for Soutffs?
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                  . He wanted more money and he wanted to play fullback, so unfortunately that meant his future was elsewhere.
                  He would have got both at the Wests Tigers. How fuked up would they be feeling now?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                    Is this also the first time a top class player in their prime has left Easts for Soutffs?
                    Can't think of another v. Walters, Coote, Keary, Crichton, Wing* ...

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

He would have got both at the Wests Tigers. How fuked up would they be feeling now?
                      completely and utterly ****ed up. Have been reading their forum and - it's not easy being a Tigers fan.

Comment

Tigers will rise again.
                        They have good management now...are on the right track.
                        Time some of the players they're paying good money to started performing better..

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                          Can only think of Craig Wing

I think most that left us for souffs were already past their prime

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

completely and utterly ****ed up. Have been reading their forum and - it's not easy being a Tigers fan.
                            Teddy and Raiders ring any bells? They were totally down for the count when he snubbed them but at least it worked out well for us!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                              Acl
                              preferably in the trials before he even plays 1 NRL game for the scum.

Comment

I think we've come out looking professional, we ensured his manager got paid, great play, every player and manager will be very aware of this. Chooks have said no bad words, so when it turns to poo, and it will, he can come crawling back as a great redemption story, #ticketyboo

Comment

Working...
                                X